Mickey Waffles near Boardwalk?

DisneyCDL

Earning My Ears
We are staying at the Boardwalk for the first time this summer. My kids love to start the day with Mickey waffles, but I can't seem to find them on the menus at Boardwalk Bakery or Belle Vue Lounge. Where is the closest place to find them?

I believe you'll find them on the kids menu at Trattoria al Forno located on the Boardwalk. Also nearby is Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club- they are on the buffet there.

They serve them at the Captain's Grille.
We were served regular waffles in December. And by we, I mean my daughter. Has anyone gotten mickey recently? This is a priority for our next trip, too, and we also don't have our normal standard quick service to go to to fill the need!

We were served regular waffles in December. And by we, I mean my daughter. Has anyone gotten mickey recently? This is a priority for our next trip, too, and we also don't have our normal standard quick service to go to to fill the need!
We ate at the Captain's Grille last month and they served Mickey waffles on the buffet. They also serve gluten free Mickey waffles. :)

Great! We ordered and were served (burnt) round allergy waffles after an hour wait for our food. However, the lemon pancakes were life changing, so I am willing to try again!

I believe the Beach Club quick service used to have Mickey waffles. It's been two years though since I've stayed there. Maybe check menus at allears.net

We are staying at the Boardwalk for the first time this summer. My kids love to start the day with Mickey waffles, but I can't seem to find them on the menus at Boardwalk Bakery or Belle Vue Lounge. Where is the closest place to find them?
Garden Grove & Fresh, inside Swan & Dolphin resorts, respectively.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter