Mickey Waffles at CS near BC?

disneydreamkate

DIS Veteran
We are going to be at Beach Club in December and promised our nine year old Mickey Waffles for breakfast. Once I began to research the Counter Service options near our resort, I discovered that there aren't many. :confused3 So... where can we have breakfast each morning so that he and his buddy can have Mickey Waffles? Any of the parks or closest counter service?
We are surely not spending that kind of cash at Cape May to eat there as we aren't big breakfast eaters.

I don't think there are any QS places that have mickey waffles near BC but someone can correct me if i'm wrong. This is one of the reasons I'll stick with my moderate resorts.. They have great food courts and we love mickey waffles and we love having a good selection for all times of the day and thats what the foodcourts offer at value/moderate resorts. BC just has the Marketplace that shares with YC and the menu is SLIM! My parents were actually booked at BC for Nov and they just switched their resort, not only to save a ton of money with the RO discount, but because of the foodcourt situation at BC. YC does have mickey waffles at The Captains Grille. The breakfast prices are not expensive at all and I hear you can easily walk up and get a table there because its not a busy restaurant.

We are going to be at Beach Club in December and promised our nine year old Mickey Waffles for breakfast. Once I began to research the Counter Service options near our resort, I discovered that there aren't many. :confused3 So... where can we have breakfast each morning so that he and his buddy can have Mickey Waffles? Any of the parks or closest counter service?
We are surely not spending that kind of cash at Cape May to eat there as we aren't big breakfast eaters.

As the pp said, CS at the BC/YC is very limited (which is the reason we have not stayed in the Epcot area again) and there is no CS that has Mickey waffles. The BC is a nice resort, but limited CS is a deal breaker for us and while some suggest going into Epcot, we don't find it convenient to trek over there just to eat (especially for breakfast). Captains Grille at the YC has Mickey waffles (also as the pp mentioned) and while it's not CS, the prices don't seem too bad. Here is a link to the menu from All Ears:

http://allears.net/dining/menu/captains-grille/breakfast

HTH :)

I love the Grille for all meals, but mainly for breakfast! My then 8 (now 9) year old only wanted bacon. My wonderful waitress said...you can feed him off your plate. I would have paid just for bacon for my dear boy, but I didn't have to. Her tip was huge. Bonus points for getting me an iced tea to go. That there, is service. I always ask for a to go cup. I usually get it. If I don't get it free, then I will pay for it.

Thanks for the replies. We aren't really breakfast eaters and my husband and I will be happy with a piece of fruit, a slice of toast, and some coffee. We know the boys will enjoy the waffles so we will check out Captain's Grille. When we have stayed Deluxe it has been at AKL which has a more than adequate food court and Room Service. I'm thinking we may be able to get the Mickey Waffles if we order room service too-but haven't found a menu fir that online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter