Mickey Waffles at Boma?

Tiggerific04

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know for sure if Mickey waffles are usually served at the Boma breakfast buffet? DH and I have been before but I just can't remember! We're taking my parents this trip and ever since my mom saw a picture of the waffles, she really, really wants to try them. We have ADRs at Boma and Crystal Palace for breakfast but I definitely don't remember ever seeing them at CP.

We were there in November and I did not see any Mickey Waffles at the Boma.

They have them at many of the resort counter service locations. I know they have them at the counter service at AKL, the Mara. In fact they have two sizes, big and then the smaller size as well.

They did have little Mickey waffles at 1900 Park Fare for breakfast when we were there last June. I'm hoping that they still have them when we go back this summer. We have also had them at the ASMu food court a couple of years ago. We love the Mickey waffle so much that we bought our own Mickey waffle iron a few years ago and make them at home. :yay:

They did have them last June at Boma, so they must have changed that fairly recently. 1900 Park Fare had them too. I also bought a Mickey waffle iron but I had to search for it on ebay. When I went to DTD last June they told me it had been discontinued! I almost had a meltdown in the store!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter