Mickey waffle ingredients?

ari23

Mouseketeer
do mickey waffles contain eggs? I’m almost positive they do but wanted to be sure. If so is there any way that Port Orleans Riverside can make them egg free or no? DD15 has been having bad migraine and we are starting to think eggs may be a trigger. She’s picky but likes the mickey waffles; however, if she gets a migraine the first day after having them she will find something else to eat. Just wanted to see if they’re able to substitute eggs.

not sure what they would substitute eggs with? I know they have GF waffels, but i doubt they can take away the eggs

I'd bag having them at all really if it's that triggering. The resort will be able to answer this when you get there too.

Okay, thank you! We’re testing it out the next week or so to see if it’s actually the trigger and if it’s Ian I will definitely make her stay away from anything with eggs! Definitely don’t be want her in pain all day during vacation.

Last edited:
When making waffles at home, you can use applesauce instead of eggs. But I don't know if WDW uses a mix that already contains eggs.

We recently found out that DH is allergic to eggs. I found a powder "Egg Replacer" at Walmart that I use in baked goods (cake, brownies, waffles, etc). It's possible that Disney may have something similar! Never hurts to ask, but they may need advanced notice.

My DD is 19mos old and she is allergic to eggs but not to bake products with eggs. The dr said that's because when eggs are cooked at a high temperature it breaks the protein down. A lot of people have this problem. She can eat Mickey waffles with no problems, but scrambled eggs will make her swell up. It's weird. Just thought I would add this thought. It might help. If your DD is suffering from baked goods, might not be eggs. Maybe the gluten?

My DD is 19mos old and she is allergic to eggs but not to bake products with eggs. The dr said that's because when eggs are cooked at a high temperature it breaks the protein down. A lot of people have this problem. She can eat Mickey waffles with no problems, but scrambled eggs will make her swell up. It's weird. Just thought I would add this thought. It might help. If your DD is suffering from baked goods, might not be eggs. Maybe the gluten?
I never even thought about the gluten. Thank you!

I didn't know this! Is your DD allergic to the yolks, whites, or both? My DH is allergic to egg whites. But, he eats gluten free bread (he's allergic to milk, eggs, gluten, and corn. shopping is a blast :sad2: ) made with eggs without any discomfort. I guess maybe that's why!

My daughter is allergic to wheat, chocolate and dairy. At Ohana, they gave her allergy free mickey waffles that I am pretty sure were egg free also. She loved them. Crystal Palace only had Vans as an alternative (not a fan). But ask! Allergies is something that Disney does very well. Even counter service will be able to give you a book to go through listing all the ingredients and the things that are egg free. A chef will speak to you at sit down restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter