Mickey Very Merry Christmas Party Reviews

Can someone else confirm that MVMCP ticket holders are allowed to enter the park at 4pm???

Is is from Kennythepirate's blog:

1. You can enter early!

The party festivities officially begin at 7pm sharp, but guests with a ticket to the party may enter using that ticket as early as 4:00pm. If you are using a regular Magic Way Ticket, you do NOT need to exit the park. There are locations that will allow you to scan your party ticket and receive your wristband while still in the park after 4pm. Some guests choose to relax at their resort and save a day on their park tickets. If you enter at 4:00, you might want to take in some headliner rides before the party starts.

Thank you for your reply...so what is NOT open after 7pm that we should do from 4-7?
I'm assuming all of the princess meet and greets end at 7...anything else I need to know?
This will be our only MK visit on our upcoming short trip in the area.

Thanks!

Thank you for your reply...so what is NOT open after 7pm that we should do from 4-7? I'm assuming all of the princess meet and greets end at 7...anything else I need to know? This will be our only MK visit on our upcoming short trip in the area. Thanks!

Princesses are there throughout the party. If you go to the Official MVMCP thread, Disney_Princess83 has recapped three parties and has shared wonderful info...I'm on my iPad and can't link directly...

The only thing not readily available are table service restaurants.

We (2 adults) will be there for the parties on December 6th and 8th. Do you think we should pre purchase tickets, or should they be available there? We have never been at Christmas time before.

I would. Because in my mind there's nothing worse than planning on doing something and having it not work out.

We did MVMCP last Thursday 11/21 for the first time. We bought our tickets on the day we checked in which was 11/14. Our party did not sell out, so I think you will be fine if you buy them when you arrive.

As for whether it's worth it, I did have MNSSHP to compare to as we did that one two years ago. I do think MNSSHP is better. We felt there was more to do and the parade and firework were better. We are glad we did both parties once but probably would not do either again. We are just two adults so it wasn't worth it to us.

Went to my first MVMCP this year and I would say its a must do. Watching the parade on Main St while it's snowing was worth it to me. Walking onto rides, the character dance parties, the cookies and hot chocolate, of course the fireworks are all great too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter