• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey underwear

mrsbornkuntry

<font color=FF6666>I'm worried about raccoons<br><
Okay, weird title, I know. I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if the Disney Store carries Mickey Mouse underwear for toddlers, before I make the trip to the mall with 5 kids. Or have you seen them anywhere else? I saw some at DL in March, but they were too big, I need 3T. I'm potty training DS and he LOVES Mickey, I'm hoping to use them for a reward for staying dry, but I can't find them anywhere!!!

Give your TDS a call, around 4:00 pm it's usually pretty slow in the mall and I'm sure they'd have no problem looking and setting aside a package for you if they have them in stock. :goodvibes

Anne

Hmm, why didn't I think of that :rolleyes: ? Thanks, I'll try that this afternoon.

Last time I was in the varieties that they stocked were a 3pk for $15 and not all of the pairs had Mickey on them (or Minnie in the girl's version, which was actually what I was after). I was really disappointed, since my plan was the same as yours.

Okay, weird title, I know. I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if the Disney Store carries Mickey Mouse underwear for toddlers, before I make the trip to the mall with 5 kids. Or have you seen them anywhere else? I saw some at DL in March, but they were too big, I need 3T. I'm potty training DS and he LOVES Mickey, I'm hoping to use them for a reward for staying dry, but I can't find them anywhere!!!

When my oldest son was 3 he could have been trained but he was really stubborn and didn't feel the need. We made a trip to WDW and I bought Mickey underwear and hid them in the suitcase. When we got home we "found" them with a note from Mickey saying that he could only wear them when he could stay dry. He wanted them so bad he never had an accident again....EVER. Hope it works for you.:rotfl:

We've been looking too, since DS2 decided to start potty training himself a week before we left for Disney :eek: ! No way was I putting him in big boy underwear at Disney, so I told him we'd look for Disney big boy undies and we could start trying when we got back. We searched the parks and Downtown Disney, and the only thing we found was a 7 pack of assorted undies (Buzz x 2, Nemo x 2, The Incredibles x 1 and ? x 2). The smallest size they had was a 4 (not 4T, but little boy size 4), so we bought them anyway so he'll have them when he hits a growth spurt.

Oh, and we told him he had to use training undies until he got really good with going to the potty all the time, and then he could use the Nemo/Thomas the Tank ones I found at Target and Kohl's (size 2T/3T). So far, so good (knocks on wood).

Good luck with the potty training at your house!

I actually make custom undies! (along with a lot of other custom children's clothing and cloth diapers). I can make any size briefs or boxer briefs and also any size girl's briefs. PM me if you are interested. Don't want to spam here. Thanks!

When my oldest son was 3 he could have been trained but he was really stubborn and didn't feel the need. We made a trip to WDW and I bought Mickey underwear and hid them in the suitcase. When we got home we "found" them with a note from Mickey saying that he could only wear them when he could stay dry. He wanted them so bad he never had an accident again....EVER. Hope it works for you.:rotfl:

That is so cute! I wish we would've thought of that! I decided I would start training him on his third birthday, April 5. So far he is actually doing really well, but he still has his "wet" days, where he keeps having accidents.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter