Mickey trailer hitch covers

Linda Talbot

Mouseketeer
Good morning, Disney campers.
I want to order the Mickey head trailer hitch cover but I cannot find the catalogue that it was shown in and I don't have an item number. I even went to the Disneystore online and cannot get an item number.
Does anyone have the number available?
This will make an excellent stocking stuffer for hubby for Christmas.
Thanks in advance for any responses.

hi

the sku number on our order was 43932 hope this helps.
They may be out of stock :(

I ordered mine aug 31,04 he's locked into place as we found out the neighbor kids were "playing with it" pests.. :)

Found the catalog! The # is 43932-F34. I've been thinking about ordering one for my DH truck! Cute, cute, cute!

I made several attempts to order on line but it tells me "item nolonger available". I waited too late!

Thanks folks for the info on the hitch cover. I tried to order one but was told it is not available. I'm hoping that after Christmas they will be again.

I was thrilled to find mine at the Disney Store. Just a bit of useful info. It was made of chrome (highly polished) not to thick!
Mine is bent from putting bags in and out of my trailblazer. I also has rusted horribly. Just want you to know you might be better off not getting the one if it becomes available and getting it from other than the Disney Store.

My new one is already rusting as well. But so far only on the backside. not the highest quality product but the price was right (except for the shipping).

HOWEVER - Sure looks good on the back of my truck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter