Mickey Themed Adult Crocs

firsttimer2007

DIS Veteran
Can you still purchase Mickey mouse head crocs in adult sizes. I have looked at all the shoe stores near me. I have looked at crocs.com, disneyshopping.com and googled it. I can not find mickey shaped crocs anywhere. I am hoping I can still purchase them at Disney stores in Florida. Does anyone know if they still sell them??

I couldn't find them either! I did manage to find a pink pair of Mary Janes gently used on eBay.

Yes!! I bought them last month in MK..in the Emporiam ...my feet were so tired I found relief in the cushion:) they only had navy and tan but now that I am home I find the navy has grown on me!!!

We bought a pair for DD in Epcot in April in an adult size 9.

I think the largest size was woman's 10.. But they also had men's sizes on the tag, guess they were kinda universal :)

Yes!! I bought them last month in MK..in the Emporiam ...my feet were so tired I found relief in the cushion:) they only had navy and tan but now that I am home I find the navy has grown on me!!!

So good to hear. I had a pair of red and black (go Dawgs) but a random dog stole one recently and I cannot find it. I thought getting a new pair was a lost cause. At this point, ANY color would work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter