Mickey Stick figure family

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have Dad, Brent - Mom, Beth - and three girls, Cassie, 12; Allison, 10, and Kendall, 6.
If you sent the figures separately, should I be able to mix and match to make enough for all of our parties? We have 6 rooms of people going.
If that is possible, could you send man, woman, boy and girl?

Thank you so much!!
Barbara:yay:

please pm me if you still need these...

I would love one also if you have time- ours is for a cruise in 2 weeks.
Dad- Todd
Mom- Brenda
son- seth (8)
daughter-- Jenna (5)

grandma frances

Adult- Larry
Adult- Sheila

Adult- Michael
Adult- Stacy

Disney Cruise 2008
thanks

I see that it is too late for this - if you'd like one in the future - please re-post!

Wow you are awesome! When you have time, would you do one with and without names like the one below:
The Wilson Family
Dad
Mom
Kira-14 yo girl
Jaden-3 yo girl
Walt Disney World 2008
Thank you!!!!

Here are your requested designs....

529_stick_1.jpg

529_stick_2.jpg

Oh, Oh Oh....me too? I would love one for our first cruise -
Palmer Family
no need for names but we are a mom, dad, 14 year old son, 10 year old son and 3 year old daughter
at the bottom you can put Cruise 2008
THANK YOU! I am going to use it for a bag, and for a door sign! YEAH!:yay:

I hope it's not too late for this...

530_stick.jpg

I haven't had a chance to go through the whole thread, but the designs are incredible. Could you tell me - are there different figures for grandparents, and if there are, could you tell me what page they are on?

I haven't had a chance to go through the whole thread, but the designs are incredible. Could you tell me - are there different figures for grandparents, and if there are, could you tell me what page they are on?

This is not my original design, I just customize it for fellow dis'ers.

There is only a male and female character that of course can be re-sized smaller for different ages.

Feel free to post here if you want to make a request.

I would love one too! Appleby Family Dad: Michael, Mom: Robin, Jack (10), Kylie (2)! WDW 2008! Thanks for your help!

I actually did this one for my parents. Notice the grey hair on the grandmother ;)

papa.jpg

Hello everyone. I have been on the internet looking for Disney stick people for hours. I just came across this. How exciting. My family is going on their first Disney cruise this year and I would love to have two different ones made for us. I would even pay if needed. If anyone out there can help I will be worshiping you forever. Thanks to everyone .
1. The Jones family
Kendrick , Marie, Max, Alex (the boys are both 7 years old)
Our Disney Cruise 2008
Also one for my parents that were suprising with cruise tickets would add so much.
2. The Gordon's
Chuck, Grace
Our Disney Cruise 2008
Or anything you like. your doing me a great favor. :yay:

I cant believe im doing this especially since I am getting this as a gift from someone but looking back at the others I would love to have both with just
1. The Jones Family
Kendrick( Dad) Marie ( mom) Max (7) , Alex ( 7)
2. The Gordon's
Chuck, Grace
THANK YOU THANKYOU> and again im sorry. it was so hard to choose. they are all so great.

Here are your designs... enjoy!

565_stick1.jpg

565_stick2.jpg

565_stick3.jpg

565_stick4.jpg

I was wondering if you could do a stick family that says:

Grandma's Grandkids
(Please don't put the ages or sex)
Grandma (age 60)
Bayley (Girl age 10)
Cooper (Boy age 7)
Sydney (girl age 6)
Disney World 2008
thank you so much, Carolyn

Here is your design...
572_stick_2.jpg

Wow. These are so cute. :cutie: How generous of you to spend your time making these for others. This is my first Disney cruise and this is my very first post. I wish I would have found this thread sooner and hope I'm not to late. I would love one and I hope this isn't to short of a notice. I leave on February 23rd.
If you have the time to make me one here is the information:

The Parent Family
Dad- Steve
Mom- JoDee
Daughter- Steph
Disney Magic
February 23 2008

Thank you so much! :earsboy:

Here is your requested design...

582_stick.jpg

I just noticed that Steph's name is a little off center - let me know if you'd like me to fix it!

I would love to do these shirts for my family. I've never done anything like this before, so I hope I can do it! Is it hard? I really don't know what to do, but maybe my DD(21) can help. Would you please make us a design with the following info:
The Lamberts
Randy (DH)
Dianne (me - mom)
Anna (DD21)
Abby (DD16)
Spring Break 2008 (I love the Mickey Ears on the 00!)
Thanks!

Here is your stick figure design...

583_stick.jpg

MICKEY,

I can not thank you enough for your art. I am one of those people that cry alot at something special. This is truly that.

Since we are suprising our kids and my parents with this trip this will be the best way to tell them.

I cant believe you did both for me. WOW is all I can say. I have no idea which one to choose.

Thank you so much from the Jones and Gordon Family
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter