Mickey Stick figure family

Status
Not open for further replies.
havefun1.jpg

havefun2.jpg
QUOTE]

Thank you soooo much Pat! We really appreciate your help!

Thank you so much! I love that you did the height of our family!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Thank you so much!!!! What color shirts do you all think these will look best on?

Damn, Damn, Damn.

I am scolding myself for not making myself crystal clear on the request I made!

I referenced the date of April 2008, but I really would like to have Walt Disney World 2008 on the bottom of the family picture. I am very sorry to ask, but would you be able to rectify my mistake?

You are very generous with your time and I really appreciate your efforts on this for myself and all of the DISers!

Thanks,

Bob

I would love to have one for my family if your time allows it....

Leonard is the family name

Nolan-dad
Ashley-mom
Evan-6 yr. old
Olivia-3 yr.old

This is our first family trip to Disney World and we are going to be there over Thanksgiving. Anything you could come up with would be soooo appreciated! I just found this thread and just love it! Thank you!:thumbsup2

These are so cute, especially with the children. Would it look silly with all adult size people? Also if I put it on a white shirt would I use dark or light transfer paper? This is my first attempt at anything like this!

If you wouldn't mind making one for us that would be wonderful! I'd like "Disney World 2007" at the top then the people as follows with the names underneath.

Dad
Mom
Jeff
Kelsee
Laura

Thanks so much for sharing your talent!!!

I'd like to make some of these disigns myself. Where do you find the clipart for stick figures, but most importantly, where can I find this font????

Thanks for your help!!

Anyone know if there's a way to make the stick figure look pregnant? I'd love to use these graphics for my group, but I'm expecting and think it would be fun for that to show in the stick figure.

Can you plese do one for my family if you time allowed it of course!!
We are leaving December 14 my family is Guardo

Grandpa (52)
Grandma (49)
Mom (26)
Aunt (23)
Alexa (4)

I would be very appreciative if you could make us a design.

Our family of 4:
Dad - Tito ( a little shorter than mom)
Mom - Elena
Son - Cristian ( a little shorter than dad, he's 10)
Daughter - Katie ( shorter than brother, she's 6)
Disney World 2008

:) Thank you!!

These are the absolute cutest!
Could you do our family?

Dad (Hugh)
Mom (Tracy
Daughter (Alyson 4)
Aunt (Candy)
Grandma (no first name)

Disney Cruise 2008

Thanks so much!

I will post a lot of designs in these posts..... it is really late but I wanted to finish as many designs for you as I could.
If you are not on the list with posted designs, I will work on yours tomorrow so please check back tomorrow :goodvibes :thumbsup2

[/

Pat,
I know it was really late when you worked on these: I have one little change
On the Dottie, Jake and Mike - Disney Cruise- can you please change Mike to a Guy:lmao: I love how you have Jake in the middle. It should be as follows DM: Dottie DS-8 Jake DD: Mike- how much trouble would it be to have Micky sailor hats on the stick figures? I know how swamped you are so if this isn't possible I totally understand, but my husband would really appreciate the girl to the guy change:rotfl:

Thanks again - you're designs are so awesome and will make our trip extra special.

CRuizen mamma

Damn, Damn, Damn.

I am scolding myself for not making myself crystal clear on the request I made!

I referenced the date of April 2008, but I really would like to have Walt Disney World 2008 on the bottom of the family picture. I am very sorry to ask, but would you be able to rectify my mistake?

You are very generous with your time and I really appreciate your efforts on this for myself and all of the DISers!

Thanks,

Bob

I am trying to help Pat out in getting her caught up. If she has already done these designs - I am sorry for the repeat. Here are the fixes....

dottie_stickfigure.jpg

dezeeum1.jpg

dezeeuw2.jpg

I would love to have one for my family if your time allows it....

Leonard is the family name

Nolan-dad
Ashley-mom
Evan-6 yr. old
Olivia-3 yr.old

This is our first family trip to Disney World and we are going to be there over Thanksgiving. Anything you could come up with would be soooo appreciated! I just found this thread and just love it! Thank you!:thumbsup2

I am sorry if this design never got done for you. We do our best to make sure that all designs are done in time - but sometimes there are more designs than we can handle. If Pat did get a chance to get to this - I am very glad!

These are so cute, especially with the children. Would it look silly with all adult size people? Also if I put it on a white shirt would I use dark or light transfer paper? This is my first attempt at anything like this!

If you wouldn't mind making one for us that would be wonderful! I'd like "Disney World 2007" at the top then the people as follows with the names underneath.

Dad
Mom
Jeff
Kelsee
Laura

Thanks so much for sharing your talent!!!

If you are putting the design on a white shirt, you can use either white or dark transfers. Most prefer dark because the colors seem more vibrant and you don't normally need to reverse/flip the design (but read instructions carefully) - but the white transfers are cheaper - so you decide!

stick_jeff.jpg

Anyone know if there's a way to make the stick figure look pregnant? I'd love to use these graphics for my group, but I'm expecting and think it would be fun for that to show in the stick figure.

I worked on this... not sure if it looks pregnant or not. Let me know if you want me to do the group design.

pregnant_stickgirl.jpg

Can you plese do one for my family if you time allowed it of course!!
We are leaving December 14 my family is Guardo

Grandpa (52)
Grandma (49)
Mom (26)
Aunt (23)
Alexa (4)

I am helping out Pat... Here is your design.

guardo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter