Mickey Soap?

think-like-tink

DIS Veteran
I am a dork. I keep all the little soaps and shampoos that I get at the Disney Resorts. I have a full set from the GF and the Poly. I still have some Mickey hand soap that I put in the kids bathroom. They love it.

So, please tell me you do the same? I am not that odd am I?:goodvibes

Me too! I always end up taking a bag full home :D x

I asked for a few extra from our Mousekeeping lady at Poly, and she brought me a almost full bag of Mickey Head soap. On our check out day, she gave me some extra mints for our drive home.

I don't display mine - we use them! We do long stays at WDW, between 17 and 20 nights and don't have the room serviced every day as it's not necessary. But by leaving the Do Not Disturb sign up when we don't need it cleaned, we always come back to a bag on the door with towels, shampoos, etc ..... and SOAP!

I don't take the shampoos or anything because we don't use them but always take the soaps :)

Needless to say, we have to go every year because 9 months or so after a trip, our stocks are usually diminished lol

We have tons of the soaps, shampoos and body washes! I put them in the kids' bathroom here as well.

I still have a bottle of Tinkerbell green conditioner from our overnight stay last trip LOL.

I keep some in a basket in my guest bathroom :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter