Mickey Slide age restriction?

BethanyRichardson

Earning My Ears
Website says age 4-14 for Mickey slide on the Dream. They don't enforce an age restriction on that, do they? If my almost-4 year old is tall enough, she's ok to go, right? I mean, I don't know how they could enforce age.

In planning, I didn't think the slide would be a big deal. But we just got back from a resort with a slide, and she must have done it 500 times. She may jump overboard if she can't do Mickey's slide. :-)

Our son was 3 in April (turned 4 in May) and used the slide repeatedly with no issue. I thought there was a height restriction, not an age restriction....

There is a height restriction and the potty training requirement. I doubt they would actually check ages. I think the big thing is making sure they understand the rules about when to actually slide (you have to wait for the light to turn green.)

Website says age 4-14 for Mickey slide on the Dream. They don't enforce an age restriction on that, do they? If my almost-4 year old is tall enough, she's ok to go, right? I mean, I don't know how they could enforce age.

In planning, I didn't think the slide would be a big deal. But we just got back from a resort with a slide, and she must have done it 500 times. She may jump overboard if she can't do Mickey's slide. :-)
As noted, they're not going to go down the line and verify ages, but (heaven forbid) if something were to happen and your child is injured on the slide, it's on you and DCL won't be responsible.

Thanks! Funny you should say that, since both times she's had access to water slides in the past she's managed to come home with black eyes... but I don't think that will stop us. :) She definitely meets the height and potty requirements, and she knows to wait until she's told to go, so we're all good there. And what's childhood without a few bumps and bruises? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter