• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey Santa Hats

tgropp

DIS Veteran
Many years ago we purchase Santa hats with the Mickey ears on them. on our last visits we have looked all over WDW to buy new ones but have not had any luck. Are they available or has anyone seen them anywhere on property?

I have not seen them the last few years. I have the same one and wanted one for my OL since I use the one I have as a decoration in my home.

Well that is sad news. 😥 I guess you will have to check out the online purchase options.

Try Walgreens or someplace similar - I bought some there a few years back at 1/2 the Disney price…

I haven't seen them in years. I wear one that I bought years ago and I always get people asking me where on property I bought them, so it'd make sense for Disney to sell them again.

I just bought a Santa hat with Mickey ears at Five Below for $5 (Nov 19). Thanks everyone for saying where they are sold.

Note that the Mickey ears are soft fabric. I guess I expected them to be hard plastic.

Also, the quality of the ones here wasn't great. When you pick one up, look carefully; you might find that one is coming apart more than others.

While you're there, they also have T-shirts for various tv shows/movies (Rudolph, the Grinch) as well as Disney-themed. They also have Christmas wrapping paper for tv shows/movies, but you might find that elsewhere for less money.

Now I'm surprised they don't have them at WDW. We were in the Mercantile a DHHI Resort today, and I thought they had them right by the entrance.

I just bought a Santa hat with Mickey ears at Five Below for $5 (Nov 19). Thanks everyone for saying where they are sold.

Note that the Mickey ears are soft fabric. I guess I expected them to be hard plastic.

Also, the quality of the ones here wasn't great. When you pick one up, look carefully; you might find that one is coming apart more than others.

While you're there, they also have T-shirts for various tv shows/movies (Rudolph, the Grinch) as well as Disney-themed. They also have Christmas wrapping paper for tv shows/movies, but you might find that elsewhere for less money.
Target has nicer ones listed for @$20. The ones I bought at WDW years ago have fabric ears - they do kind of flop over when you’re wearing the hat.

Target has nicer ones listed for @$20. The ones I bought at WDW years ago have fabric ears - they do kind of flop over when you’re wearing the hat.
Ooh, interesting. I'll look when I'm at Target.

Update: our Target only had one Santa had in the whole store, and it did not have Mickey ears. I couldn't tell if they haven't put everything out, or if they put stuff out and it was already sold.

They’re selling them here in the gift shop at Vero Beach.

I’d imagine they probably have them at the larger DVC resorts on property. Like OKW or Saratoga?

I haven't seen them in years. I wear one that I bought years ago and I always get people asking me where on property I bought them, so it'd make sense for Disney to sell them again.

Same, we get asked everytime we wear our Tigger and Pooh Santa hats. A few years ago they sold light up Mickey Santa hats, but they had some QC issues as we got one that stopped lighting up after a night of use.

I thought I lost my Mickey ears Santa hat at the park
A few years back! Luckily someone was very honest and handed it in. I did have my name inside so didn’t ended up sending it directly to my home! Phew!

I haven’t seen any good ones for the past couple years. My favorite is a blue Tinkerbell hat that I got at DL over 20 years ago. So glad I bought it bc I never saw it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter