mickey not so scary halloween

mamasuttles

Earning My Ears
We are visiting In September and I was all excited that this will be going on while we are down there.... until I saw the price?! Is it worth it??? My daughter is 7. Just not sure it's worth an extra $100 for us to go?

If you like Halloween at all it is definitely worth it. The crowds are lower and the parades and fireworks are fantastic. Add to that the meet and greets and candy and it's one of the best times you'll have when you're at WDW. If you can't tell, it's a favorite of mine. :)

Absolutely worth it!!!! We love the parade and fireworks. Plus, the crowds are usually pretty light and very short wait times.

I think it is definitely worth it. There are Dance Parties, where your daughter would be able to dance with Characters, a great parade and fireworks, and lots of characters out all night that aren't normally seen most of the year. When we went 2 years ago, my son and I were able to ride all the rides as many times as we wanted with very little waiting involved! Plus, you can trick or treat all over the park and they hand out great candy. You can go as many times as you want! We finished with 4 bags full that we used as snacks for the rest of the trip!

In our opinion, DEFINITELY worth it. The crowds are lighter so the rides are shorter, if you're into meet and greets there are extremely rare characters like the seven dwarves and Jack & Sally, villains, etc., and the parade is, in my opinion, Disney's absolute best. Give it a try!

We love the Halloween Party. We use that day as a sleep in and book an early 4:30 dinner somewhere in the park. Last year and this year we got Be Our Guest. They have special treats just for the party and special merchandise. The Villan show is great and the Villans stick around for meet and Greets. How often do you get to have your picture taken with Cruella DeVille? There are some characters that you will need to stand in line to see, long lines---the Seven Dwarfs and Jack and Sally----really long lines. We got to Dance with Baby Boo dressed in her monster costume. We also did the Time Warp with Chip and Dale. Prince Charming was the DJ. We have a blast every time we go.

And yes we do wear costumes adults and children. We do have one rule. It has to be a Disney character. This year I am going as Mr. Smee my 24 yr old son is Peter Pan our 23 yr old friend is Tinkerbell and the 8 yr old grand niece is Captain Hook.

And yes we do wear costumes adults and children. We do have one rule. It has to be a Disney character. This year I am going as Mr. Smee my 24 yr old son is Peter Pan our 23 yr old friend is Tinkerbell and the 8 yr old grand niece is Captain Hook.

We were thinking along the same lines as you then!!!!

What do you mean by the Villains stick around....do we need to head toward the stage area or something to meet them?

Great! Thanks so much! It's actually over $200 for the 3 of us to go. LOL. More than I originally thought, but it sounds like it is really worth it. Just gonna go ahead and do it.

Thanks again!

What do you mean by the Villains stick around....do we need to head toward the stage area or something to meet them?

Yep, after their 10 minute stage show during the Halloween party they will walk to the front of the stage area for autographs and photos.

MNSSHP is so much fun!!!! We love it and it's definitely worth the money. We're gonna sleep in and then go to DTD and get to the party at 4, saves us a park hopper day too.

It's seriously a really fun time, we love it and planned our trip in September so we could go!

We got to do MNSSHP once before, at the very end of our trip they had the first party, and it was well worth the price. The parade is amazing, the fireworks are as well. Plenty of meet and greets, a special Sorcerers card you can only get during the party. We had a great time. When I realized that once again this year, the first party is just before the end of our trip, I rearranged things, and bought tickets for it DS10 can't wait!

We are visiting In September and I was all excited that this will be going on while we are down there.... until I saw the price?! Is it worth it??? My daughter is 7. Just not sure it's worth an extra $100 for us to go?

I cannot stress to you enough, especially with a 7 year old, yes. Just yes.

MNSSHP is NOT to be missed. What we actually did was buy tickets for 2 MNSSHP nights. We entered the park at 4pm both days. One night we used for riding rides (walked straight on to everything) and the other night we enjoyed the Halloween festivities. It was like getting 2 days in the park for just over the price of a 1 day ticket.

The difference is that its a different parade and fireworks show but if those dont matter then its worth it.

If you are able to go, go. You won't regret it.

Remember you can enter at 4pm on your party ticket, so you may be able to a day less on your park tickets.

We like to sit by the pool the day of the party and go in right at 4 to get our pictures taken before all the festivities get in full swing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter