Mickey not so scary halloween party

geovaz641

Earning My Ears
As a DVC member, how can I get my discount on tickets for the event?
I tried the DVC site but saw no options fr ticket purchase. Please help

Member Privileges > Member Perks > WDW Resort > WDW Annual Pass Savings and More Disney Magic > WDW Annual Pass Savings. In the 'How to Purchase a Pass' section, click on the words 'Walt Disney World Ticket Store'. Once that loads, change the 'Browse Available Tickets' drop down to 'Special Events' and then click the 'Go' button.

The MNSSHP & MVMCP tickets will be listed twice. One is the regular advance purchase price and one is the DVC Member pricing. You have to read the descriptions to find out which section is which pricing.

Or call MS.

You will need to pickup your tickets at Will Call at the park prior to the event. You will present your Blue DVC Member ID card and identification such as drivers license.

We have already ordered ours and are very excited to be going again! :)

How much are adult tickets w/the discount? Waiting for closing to go through on our contract. . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter