Mickey Mouse Toes

I just noticed this post and have a related question. Has anyone seen Disney themed nail stickers in stores? I'm not sure I'm talented enough to paint Mickeys on my nails; stickers are more up my alley. :)

You can get the little round gems and just use one big one and 2 little ones.

Thanks for the ideas. I'm kind of disappointed because several years ago I found really cute nail stickers of all different characters and I haven't seen them since.

:love: LOVE THESE- def getting this on my toes before we go!

My pedicure is complete. The girl who did them was very proud of herself :lmao:. Her first time doing "Minnie Toes".

IMG_3731a.jpg

2011AUG085.jpg

Not sure if I'm posting this photo correctly, but just got my mickey mouse fingernails done and my minnie mouse toes!!!

Oops I replied to a really old post so deleting it LOL

Still love looking at all the cute Mickeys!

2011AUG085.jpg

Not sure if I'm posting this photo correctly, but just got my mickey mouse fingernails done and my minnie mouse toes!!!

I don't have a picture but I did a combo of these on my toes. One big toe had the red with the white dots. On the other big toe I had it painted half red half black with two yellow ovals painted on the black part so they were Minnie and Mickey. They were too cute and held up really well. I am going to do it again when I go in Oct but this time I will take a photo!

we are leaving in 19 days so Im on a hunt for ideas ..OMG found some SUPER cute ones!!
MY FAVORITE is this one:

309636_10150405542901098_782191097_10317331_940139658_n.jpg

LOve these- but even with Lots of Gel on top, those things would never stay on my nails more than a day...

310949_10150405543886098_782191097_10317334_1657969400_n.jpg

317158_10150405546316098_782191097_10317340_243379669_n.jpg

Hey thats awesome! we'r eleaving in 19 days to! I am also wondering what Im going to do on my toes. Excited to head down!

I am just going to do the red with white polka dots on my toes like this:
and where are you guys staying? we are booked at CBR but i am thinking about switching to CSR- no kids included trip too!

IMG02153-20110715-1859.jpg

Hey thats awesome! we'r eleaving in 19 days to! I am also wondering what Im going to do on my toes. Excited to head down!

I do my toes and my nails too... I can't wait I go on Tuesday to get them done for my trip next weekend woo hoo.

Wow, I just love everything posted here! My family thinks it is awesome that we are so into the theme even down to the nails! I copied and pasted all my favorite photos from here into one document so I don't have to hunt them down again! Thanks everyone! Keep the ideas flowing! :cool1:

Does anyone know where you can get Mickey transfers or anything online?

Me and my mom have been thinking about getting these done for awhile, as our next trip is in 4 weeks 6 days, and we tried to do them ourselves, but we found the mickey shape was really hard to get perfect! does anyone know anywhere online where you can buy the transfers or does anyone have any tips?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter