Mickey Mouse Television

minnie29uk

DIS Veteran
Hi All,
Does anyone know any stores that sell Mickey Mouse televisions here in the UK please?

Thanks,
Lynn

The Disney Store has this one

416086152296_th.jpg

here's the link

http://disneystore-shopping.disney.co.uk/ProdDetails.aspx?id=25082&catid=5&r=1&scatid=178

We have the TV and the DVD player..:)

Woolworths sell them also they have the princess ones and a winnie the pooh one.

Forgot to say we got ours from This site Here
This is it :)
fuji049.jpg

I'm sure i have seen them in tescos,along with the disney princess ones.

Hi

I know a few weeks back that ASDA had the Pink Disney Princess TV and Matching DVD player :goodvibes

Thanks All.I live in Leicester - The Woolworths,Asda and Tesco have Disney Princess,but no Mickey Mouse!!!Whats wrong with Mickey!?

Lynn :confused3

minnie29uk said:
Thanks All.I live in Leicester - The Woolworths,Asda and Tesco have Disney Princess,but no Mickey Mouse!!!Whats wrong with Mickey!?

Everyone Loves him
so they are all sold out

I am sure they will order one for you

What company make these tellys

I asked Woolworths and they said they wouldnt.Admittedly Ive not asked Tesco or Asda - Ill have to try,

Lynn

The site that I have linked to in my previous post are alot cheaper than woolworths, asda etc... and they have them in stock at £59.99 and you will recieve it within 5 working days!

I believe that the company who I have linked to (MEDION) make them.

I saw a lovely Minnie Mouse tv and video combi in Woolworths before Christmas. It looked so nice but I could never have persuaded DP that we needed one :rolleyes:

squitty said:
The site that I have linked to in my previous post are alot cheaper than woolworths, asda etc... and they have them in stock at £59.99 and you will recieve it within 5 working days!

Hi!
I'm still on the look out for a Mickey TV / DVD combi.
Im looking on this site,but no joy.

Any ideas?
Also,will these type of TVs work once we have to change to digital?

Thanks for any help,

I'm sure they sell them in Woolworths, Argos etc. Shop around; you may find something. :)

I'd love to get one, but I think my YELLOW tv will do. I love the colour yellow and I am surpised that my parents managed to get one ages ago. :goodvibes It's still here despite the fact the buttons on it doesn't work..

It wasn't the TV/DVD combo but the TV is selling for £69 in TJ Hughes, I don't know if there's one near you, it may just be a Scottish store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter