• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey Mouse Head Fans

Here is what I used-

The cutter- big for the head small for ears
circlecutter.jpg

WHAT are those and how do I get them? I'm the least crafty person every but I'm stealing your idea! I actually saw something like this in my disney wedding google searches but making them myself would be fun and probably sooo much cheaper!

Here is what I used-

The cutter- big for the head small for ears
circlecutter.jpg

WHAT are those and how do I get them? I'm the least crafty person every but I'm stealing your idea! I actually saw something like this in my disney wedding google searches but making them myself would be fun and probably sooo much cheaper!

I hate to bother you Cinderella Fan, but would you mind helping me out as well (I'm not a new DIS bride but I don't post very often....)

I would appreciate it if you could.

Just send me a PM with your info!! :thumbsup2

It is a circle cutter- I got this one from creative memories- there are all different brands though!!;)

I am also getting married at the WP, reception at LSS and dessert party at Lower UK. I actually did schedule my planning session already. Its set for April 4th. My planner said it should be done 6 months before the wedding so April it is! I'm so excited about it! Who is your planner? You should stop by my planning journal, the link is in my siggy and we can talk more. I feel bad hijacking the thread :upsidedow

I'm bad with acronyms...what does LSS stand for? I'm a little behind...I don't have a planner yet. I've just been working with Pam Pearce and I just sent the room block in last week. I'm waiting for the contract. Then hopefully I can schedule my planning session for the week of April 11th. I'm really excited about it as well. The more stuff I do for it the more excited I get. I will definietly check out your planning journal. I haven't made one yet...I'll start one soon though. Yeah I guess maybe we should PM.

I'm bad with acronyms...what does LSS stand for? I'm a little behind...I don't have a planner yet. I've just been working with Pam Pearce and I just sent the room block in last week. I'm waiting for the contract. Then hopefully I can schedule my planning session for the week of April 11th. I'm really excited about it as well. The more stuff I do for it the more excited I get. I will definietly check out your planning journal. I haven't made one yet...I'll start one soon though. Yeah I guess maybe we should PM.

LSS stands for Living Seas Salon. Its in Epcot. Pam Pearce was my coordinator also! I love her, she was really helpful. The room block was one of the more annoying things to figure out. Start a planning journal soon and we can plan together! :goodvibes

Another idea is to find a friend that has the large Cricut Expression (a scrapbooking cutting tool) and the Mickey cart and you can cut Mickey Heads out onto the paper you want to use up to 24 inches tall (12 inches wide is max so prob not full 12 by 24).

I just found this thread and OMG I LOVE those fans/programs!!!! :lovestruc

Thank you so much posting all the information on how to do them and where to get the materials!! If you don't mind I think I am going to steal it for my programs! :rotfl:

Cinderella Fan, do you mind doing a logo for me? I will PM you the info if you don't mind! Thanks!

We did a variation of the fan program making one that fanned out instead of having an actual stick attached. This way I was able to add extra pages too. We actually had 9 pages, a little too long, but here are a few samples.
Programcopy.jpg

TuxProgram069.jpg

TuxProgram072.jpg

TuxProgram074.jpg

I love the Mickey fans! Could someone send me the template? I'll send my email via PM!

:yay: :yay:

Yes, I made the monogram. I have made several for people on the Boards. I don't mind helping anyone. Just let me know. :goodvibes

Hello I am not sure if you are still on but I would love to have help with a Monogram.
Mike Tandle and I (Janine) wil be married at Shades of Green June 16, 2010

Hello my wedding is in less than 3 weeks, and I have no programs. I really want to do the mickey head fans but at a loss of where to start. How do you make a monogram? How do you space the wording right to cutout ears?? HELP MEE!! PLease!!!

I did put the paper through first and printed the wording on it.

I used one paper for each side and I have a circle cutter-mine is creative memories- but i'm sure any will work. I layed it out on plain paper first to get a sort of template to use when I cut the printed one. Just don't cut the circle all the way, leave room to cut the smaller (ear) circles. I put the stick in between the 2 papers.

If you are visual I can post a picture of the "template" I use when I line up the worded paper.(I am definately a visual person):)
Could you please send me the template for these and list the materials that you used. Thanks so much.

I have a mickey head template in Word if anyone would like me to email it to you. You just type in your info, print and cut out. They really are alot of fun to make and are a huge hit.

Hello! All of your wedding posts were so beautiful and I LOVE the programs. If you still have it, could you please send me the word template? I'm getting married at the Disneyland hotel in June and would love to have those as my programs too. Thanks so much!!

I love those Mickey Head Fans, if you wouldn't mind sending me the template I would appreciate it.

can someone please send me this template?? I had if for my wedding at disney now I can't find it.
mickey2009ycg at yahoo.com

thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter