Mickey Mouse Head Fans

I would love that - I think I might have this from awhile ago but I am going through all my things again and hoping to update everything.

I will send you a PM.

Linda

Here are some I made for a fellow Disbride.

lisasfan002.jpg

lisasfan001.jpg

Thanks to all - it is great to hear from some prior brides (and posters). I am going to try to get a monogram.

Linda

Yes, I made the monogram. I have made several for people on the Boards. I don't mind helping anyone. Just let me know. :goodvibes

Hi - I would love if you could make a monogram:goodvibes
Sandy and James, Last initial D(dont know if you'd need that)

Sure, just PM me with your info (better to keep track of them that way ;) ) and what you have in mind.

Something modern, cursive and romantic? Do you want the Mickey head in it?

Just let me know. :goodvibes

I know this post is from last month...but I just got around to reading it. I've been reading the posts on the Mickey Head Programs for a while and I just love them. The work that you all have done on them is incredible and very impressive. I'm definitely interested in making them as well. Our date is October 18, 2008 and I want to start getting prepared to make these because we plan on having over 100 guests, so I know this project will take some time (and maybe an assembly line of bridesmaids).

I was wondering if I could also get a copy of the Word template?

Thanks to anyone that can help!

Sure, just PM me with your info (better to keep track of them that way ;) ) and what you have in mind.

Something modern, cursive and romantic? Do you want the Mickey head in it?

Just let me know. :goodvibes

I hate to bother you Cinderella Fan, but would you mind helping me out as well (I'm not a new DIS bride but I don't post very often....)

I would appreciate it if you could.

Oh that's cool!!! Congratulations! Maybe we'll run into each other - I'll be down there probably the 16th. We can compare notes!!

Oh definitely! We are planning to fly down on the 15th. Where are you getting married?

Oh definitely! We are planning to fly down on the 15th. Where are you getting married?

The ceremony will be at the Wedding Pavilion, the cocktail hour will be on the Italy Isola during Illuminations, and the reception will be in the American Rotunda.

How about yourself?

Do you have a planning session scheduled yet? I'm going to try to do that in April. I've been dragging my feet - it seemed like it took forever to figure out the room block.

You all are sooo crafty and full of wonderful ideas. I feel kind bad about wanting to steal them all, but not bad enough to not do it, :rotfl: I love reading about all your weddings and as soon as I can find someone to literally walk me thru how to post pictures, I will do a PJ and hope that you all find me as interesting as I find all of you.:surfweb: (me on the puter, diet coke in that cup, not coffee, reading, reading, reading all your wonderful ideas)

I am sure I will need help with the fans, I think that there might only end up being like 10 of us including my df and our 2 children, so we might not need them, lol. But they are super cute.

Tamara

The ceremony will be at the Wedding Pavilion, the cocktail hour will be on the Italy Isola during Illuminations, and the reception will be in the American Rotunda.

How about yourself?

Do you have a planning session scheduled yet? I'm going to try to do that in April. I've been dragging my feet - it seemed like it took forever to figure out the room block.

I am also getting married at the WP, reception at LSS and dessert party at Lower UK. I actually did schedule my planning session already. Its set for April 4th. My planner said it should be done 6 months before the wedding so April it is! I'm so excited about it! Who is your planner? You should stop by my planning journal, the link is in my siggy and we can talk more. I feel bad hijacking the thread :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter