Mickey Mouse Golden Ears?

D

Disney Donna

Hi everyone... I was wondering if anyone knew how much the Mickey Mouse "Golden" Ears (hat) cost. I would like to buy one for my collection and to go along with my original Mickey Mouse Hat that I got in 1962... thanks :earsgirl:

Current price is $10.50. They've been raising the price on them. When they first came out I think they were $9.50.

Thanks everyone for answering... I would like to buy one for each person that is going for our trip as a surprise... Thanks again. :rolleyes1

bought my son's ears on Tuesday for 10.50 at the mad hatters in Fantasyland, my daughters cost 11.50 because of the bow and flower added to it.

can I get one by mail? I will not be at DLR for awhile, maybe not until after the celebration, and I REALLY want one from Disneyland, not Disney World. If anyone has a link to order online, or a phone number, it would be great!!!!!! Thanks!!!! :banana:

Laughingplace.com has them but Id recommend trying DL Delivears first to see their pricing- 1-800-760-3566 nor try ebay- They wernt going for too much more-

-em

I have offered to bring back golden ears for one of my colleagues (we'll be there May 21-24), but first she wanted to know how much they would cost.
Sez I, I'll bet the answer is on Pete's boards.
And it is, right there on Page 1.
Thanks to all who posted!

Janet

The park ran out of the golden ears last Thursday when we were there in Youth and Adult sizes so they just had Infants left. Saw many adults walking around with the infant ears though (they have a chin strap) as they seem to fit okay. Like others said, they were $10.50 last week, plus a $1.00 if you add the Minnie bow.

Yeah, they were out of the Adult sizes when I was there too. Some stores had youth while others were out. My 3 yr 10 mo old son was able to fit in the infant size w/o problem (he's a big kid too.) But the CM at the hat shop assured me that they expected the shortage to only last until this week.

I was at Downtown Disney today, and at the World of Disney the price was $11.50 for a hat w/the ears.

We are going to DL on the 19th of July this year. I would like to have some autograph books and Mickey Ears delivered and waiting in our room as a surprise for my children. How far ahead of time do you think I should call and order? Mary Jo do you have the phone number for stuff like that? Is it the guest relations number?

Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter