Mickey Mouse Club house (original) CALLING all dissigners!

2mickeysandaminnie

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

Wondering if anyone knows of a disigner that has the original Mickey Mouse club design (red, white and black). DH and I are planing on dressing up as mouseketeers for a classic t.v. halloween party. Since we are freshly coming home from a wonderful disney trip we have our "ears" ready! Our idea was to iron on the design on our shirts and adding the names with letter iron ons. I was planning on wearing a red or black cheerleading skirt and the DH was planning on wearing black pants.

Also, if anyone has any ideas how to complete this costume please post away! :idea:

Thanks!

if you Google "Mickey Mouse Club logo" you will see that it is available. Just look at the image results and grab the biggest and clearest image you find. One even shows it as on the DISboards...(actually stored on Photobucket)

Thanks for the tip! Realized what I was typing in wrong when I did an original search...I was typing in "mickey mouse clubhouse" instead of just "Club" . I found I could use. once again thanks!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter