Mickey Mouse changed after the 60th...

CampbellzSoup

Son. Husband. Father.
DSC07198.jpg

I'm sorry I do not like it I think he looks so plasticy and fake now.

What do you guys thinks?

It's barely noticeable on Mickey. I like Minnie's new, more subtle eye makeup. I think the slightly fuller creases at the edges of their mouths are cute. I just think that the tongues look too full in their mouths and liked the smaller tongues they had before better.

It's barely noticeable on Mickey. I like Minnie's new, more subtle eye makeup. I think the slightly fuller creases at the edges of their mouths are cute. I just think that the tongues look too full in their mouths and liked the smaller tongues they had before better.

I agree. Minnie is an improvement and I probably would not have noticed the change in mickey the next time I am in the parks from the last time I was in the parks.

He looks like he had a face lift. Not necessarily bad, just different

The difference is negligible to me. I hardly notice it, now once they implement the talking mickey technology with the moving mouth, that's when I'll be impressed haha

I am 70 and still hug Mickey. Is there some reason I should not? Of course maybe some folks would think me foolish. I guess that is because they do not believe. They think Mickey is just some guy wearing a mouse suit. Silly people.

I swear, I wasn't happy about it. I thought it was going to be kind of off and weird. And then we went to DLR and we saw them and now, for the life of me, I can't remember what the "old" Mickey looks like! I literally had to look through old photos to remind myself what he looked like before! And then when I saw them I thought that the old face looked weird!! Stupid brain.

There are side by side pics on the blog the OP stole the photo from. Google "new Mickey face" or looks at the image host and you'll find them.

I like the new look. The eyes are much nicer IMO. Then again, I'm a little conflicted on the characters in general. :D I find them a little creepy in an endearing sort of way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter