Mickey Moms Illuminations party

exwdwcm

wishes she was Wendy Moira Angela Darling
anyone else get the invite? just got mine, but of course can't go- august 22nd.

Yes I just got mine!!! And we can go!!:cool1: We arrive on 8/19 so it is perfect for us!! We went last year and it was really wonderful:)

I got mine, but DS has school on 23. He doesn't have to be there until 9:50 and he could sleep on the way home. I can't decide if we should go. What was it like last year?

Got mine and this is the first night of our vacation. What a great way to start 10 days of fun!!!. :cool1: Planned our ADR early that evening just in case Party was again this year. We missed last year because of ADR's that were too late in the day.

I received an email invitation as well. does me no good will not be at the world until oct. i hope those that can make it, enjoy it! :goodvibes

If anyone who can't use theirs, would like to help us out, we would need another one. I got one and RSVP'd already but my brother and his family who will be there with us, did not get one. We would LOVE to have another invite so we could all go! My email is momof3princesses@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help us out!:goodvibes

If anyone who can't use theirs, would like to help us out, we would need another one. I got one and RSVP'd already but my brother and his family who will be there with us, did not get one. We would LOVE to have another invite so we could all go! My email is momof3princesses@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help us out!:goodvibes

I'm e-mailing you ours, we won't be there until the 24th so enjoy.

I received one as well and will be able to attend...what a nice surprise!!!

Received my email today. Missed it last year and will miss it again this year. I wish this was something that was posted earlier in the year so I could plan around. Would love to take part in it.

We are sorry we cannot be at the Illuminations event for Mickey Moms Club. We won't be in Orlando until the 28th when we head for Europe before a transatlantic cruise on the Magic.
Sorry to rain on some people's parade, but the invitations according to Disney and the invite form are non- transferable. They are intended for applicants of the Moms Panel and, according to Disney, will be limited to them. If you want to go, apply in the Fall.

Sorry to rain on some people's parade, but the invitations according to Disney and the invite form are non- transferable. They are intended for applicants of the Moms Panel and, according to Disney, will be limited to them. If you want to go, apply in the Fall.

According to the invitation I recieved you can. It states right on the invitation members or their friends. The following is copied right from my invitation

Mickey Moms Club members or their friends can bring themselves along with 5 additional guests. Space is limited and you must RSVP by August 16, 2010.

Once you get the confirmation, this language is stated:
The sale, transfer, or offer to sell or transfer, or photocopying or making further copies of this confirmation is prohibited. Park and attraction hours subject to change without notice and event may be cancelled without notice.

You can bring your friends.Bringing one's friends probably does not extend to giving someone else's invitation to someone you do not know. But Disney's generosity may be without limit even to the "something for nothing" crowd.

I got an invite yesterday. I didn't even know this was a "thing", so imagine how excited I was to get an invite and find out it was on our last night of our vacation. I hope it will be the perfect ending for our trip. Typically I would spend the last night at the MK, but I guess that will be the 2nd to the last night now!

Has anyone ever been who could tell me more about it?

Thanks!

9 Days til we leave for the Happiest Place On Earth!
:woohoo:

My link wont work if anyone would give me theirs I would greatly appreciate it. lthynge@gmail.com. Thank you so much!

Liz ~ I just sent you the link but I clicked on it myself afterwards and it said "Sorry this is no longer accepting submissions"...so I don't know if it's because the max amount of people have already RSVP'd or if it's because I already used it for myself. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter