Mickey Moms Club members . . .

I received my Mickey Moms Club packet today too - WooHoo!! :banana:

It's great, I love it - but now what? Other than receiving the "neat stuff", there really was no indication of what being a Mickey Moms Club member really "means"? :confused3

Is this it? Are there any other "benefits"? More newsletters coming? More "stuff" coming? Is there anything, anywhere that will be JUST for Mickey Moms Club?

Just wondering...:flower3:

I got my packet today too and it wasn't sealed. Whoever had that job, didn't do a good one. Actually I think the glue was faulty. All my stuff was intact! Yeah! I love presents!

Sarah

I got mine today, too! It was sealed and had all the right stuff in it. It was completely out of the blue - I have never gotten an email and I don't even remember signing up for it!

I received my Mickey Moms Club packet today too - WooHoo!! :banana:

It's great, I love it - but now what? Other than receiving the "neat stuff", there really was no indication of what being a Mickey Moms Club member really "means"? :confused3

Is this it? Are there any other "benefits"? More newsletters coming? More "stuff" coming? Is there anything, anywhere that will be JUST for Mickey Moms Club?

Just wondering...:flower3:

I'd like to know too.

Apparently, we are to be ambassadors for WDW. We are to encourage our friends and family members to embrace Disney in the way we do.

And, as an added benefit, we get to do free advertising for the web panel that we were not picked for. LOL

[Disneyworldmoms.com links to the panel.]

But, I'm NOT complaining, because I got free stuff, and that doesn't happen every day. LOL

Hoping we get some other perks! :banana:

I went to the website and I am already a member. I just couldn't find where I could register to become a panel member. Am I missing something?

I got mine today and it was open too! I guess they need to work on their sealing method, LOL. Everything mentioned was in there though.

Marsha

Got mine too -- opened but my Postal office wrapped it in a rubber band. Everything was in it though -- so cool; wasn't expecting it!

Got mine too -- opened but my Postal office wrapped it in a rubber band. Everything was in it though -- so cool; wasn't expecting it!

OK-I'm beginning to get depressed. I haven't gotten anything & I'm right here in Florida!! Hopefully when the PO gets my mail straightened out it'll be sitting in my mail box waiting for me...................:confused3

I went to the website and I am already a member. I just couldn't find where I could register to become a panel member. Am I missing something?

From what I can tell, the "Mickey Moms Club" consists of only those individuals/moms who applied for the "Walt Disney World Moms Panel", but were not chosen. 10,000 online applications were accepted for the Moms Panel during a couple of weeks last fall (i.e. Sept. 2007). I have not seen or heard of any other way to sign-up or become a member of the "Mickey Moms Club". :confused3

I got mine at the beginning of the week. I can't wait to see what we get to do, if anything. I noticed some of you said you hadn't received anything prior to getting your packet. Did you all not get the email that had us vote on what the name of the panel would be? I'm excited though and I'm glad to see there are so many disers that are going to be a part of it.

I was showing my packet off to all my friends at work...they think I am the biggest dork, but I love it. They just don't have the magic!!! 14 days, 6 hours until we leave for the airport!!! AA better get their crap together. I WILL NOT be delayed!

I'm so excited!!! :banana: :banana: My packet finally arrived. DH called me at work today & said it had come in the afternoon mail, so I couldn't wait to get home & see all the goodies, especially after reading all the posts. I'm especially excited as a group of us from work are heading back over to the MK this Saturday for a girls only trip!! Can't wait! :cloud9:

It just occurred to me that here I am, the OP, and I haven't even posted about receiving my packet! I haven't watched the planning DVD yet, but I did display the magnet on my fridge. It's always exciting to receive Disney mail!!:goodvibes

I have my magnet on my van and everyone seems so jealous - now I'm afraid someone is going to swipe it. Hey does anyone know where to get the Mickey Moms Club siggy that a few people have?

TIA

My magnet's on my Jeep, but when we arrive tomorrow @ MK for our "girls only trip" the magnet's coming off & going inside the car.....I'm afraid that it'll "grow legs & walk"......:goodvibes

what siggy? I just added mine to the bottom of what i has already. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter