Mickey Moms Club event

syko

DIS Veteran
Just got back and it was great :thumbsup2.
Our email adress was not on the list, but as I had the print out they added us to the list.

We had to fill out name tags and walk over to the dessert party, which had been moved indoors because of the storm that afternoon.

there where cookies (plain and chocolate chip) marshmallow treats, mickey ice cream bars, mickey ice cream sandwich, strawberry ice bar, coke, sprite, OJ, apple juice, water, milk & chocolate milk.

As I have food allergies I had a bowl of fruit and non dairy ice cream.
The viewing spot for the fireworks was fantastic.

It was not as busy as I thought it would be, I hope they dod this agin sometime.

Wish I was there but 1 month left til I can be.

We were there!

I was surprised at how few people attended. The CM I spoke to said they capped the RSVPs at 1300, but I would estimate less than 1000 were there! WONDERFUL time and GREAT viewing!!!

Tried to make it but we had reservations at The Wave at 7:15. We could get to Epcot in time.:sad2: We arrived in Epcot 8:50P.M. past the check in time. I hope they plan something next year. Glad to hear it was a nice time.

We were able to go as well. We were running late getting to the desert party. As we were leaving the cast members were putting bottles of water and extra bags of chips and things into my DS8 bag. They said since they were shutting everthing down that he should take some extras just in case. It was sooo cute. My son was speechless(miracle) and excited as the cast members would make over him and put goodies into his bag as we exited.

It was our last night and this made it especially magical. I hope we can do it again. The view was great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter