Mickey/Minnie Garbage Cans ???

maryliz

<font color=990099>The Whoosh Fairy RULEs, the Blo
OK ... if you're the proud owner of such, and have Mickey on your garage door, and live in London on Valetta St, please ... tell me who you are ???? A co-worker of mine lives nearby and was quite impressed by your Disney decorations, especially at Christmas! I'm thinking that whoever you are, you must be part of our Dis-family ???

And if this family isn't part of our family, I think I just found a great location for our next Dis-Meet ... we'll just show up at their door :p

Mary Liz

We need proof of this!

Scratchpirate:

PS We will have to do a drive by next London DisMeet!

Sounds like a house in our neighbourhood -- or should I say used to be. A house just down the street had Mickey and Minnie painted on their garage. I liked it. Some of the neighbours didn't though. He would change it every couple of years and then just painted it brown and moved. Maybe he moved to London!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!