• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey & Minnie at small wedding - 8 people.

Perkin

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

So we've just signed and returned our contract for our Escape wedding at the WP on 30th October. All along we have been thinking about having Mickey and Minnie come along to the cake cutting/champagne celebration at the GF. I just wondered if anyone else had done this with such a small wedding party and did it go okay? I know a lot of people have them at their reception which sounds great but wondered if anyone had had them on a more intimate basis.

Look forward to hearing from anyone with any advice and I'm sure I will have a ton more questions to ask over the coming weeks and months.

Thanks

Sue

:-)

Sure you can!!

We have a max of 18 people coming to ours, and we're planning Mickey, Donald and Daisy! The law of averages says yes, yes you can and you will have a fab time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter