Mickey Mania! *The game has started.

With first place, the Blue Donalds answered correctly for 50 points!

RM- 0
BD- 50
PP- 0
GG- 0
PD- 0

Go us :teeth: Go Haz!

6:41CST? That's... 12:41GMT... Hardly anyone's gonna be awake on here at that time in the UK. Well, except me, but only on Thursday & Friday on the weekdays.

Go us :teeth: Go Haz!

6:41CST? That's... 12:41GMT... Hardly anyone's gonna be awake on here at that time in the UK. Well, except me, but only on Thursday & Friday on the weekdays.

We rock :teeth:
I rock more :p

Yeeeh dude I won't be on at that time unless it's a weekend.
I need my beauty sleep ;)

I just got the correct answer from ilovedisney1, so the Red Minnies get 30 points!

RM- 30
BD- 50
PP-
GG-
PD-

I got the correct answer from both marypops! and SnowyJingleBells, but George got it first, so the Blue Donalds get 50 points, and the Green Goofys get 30! Sorry I posted this at a weird time. I forgot to yesterday. I will give special regards to people in America who go to school. The answer yesterday was Toy Story Mania.

Can I still answer for the Purple Plutos, because I know this one.

Is there a regular time when you'll post the questions?

ilovedisney1 got it for the Red Minnies! 10 points for them!

RM- 40
BD- 100
PP-15
GG-30
PD-

We have to do something- Since Haz and George are on a different time zone, if I post it at night, they are asleep, but if I post it during the day, for I am on break, they will get it. What to do, what to do..... What do you all think.

I am postponing the game until we have thought of somehthing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter