• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Mickey Mania" Disney Trivia Game!

Category: Movies
Difficulty: 4
Question: Name 2 Disney movies in which the background animations are done in Water Colors.

Ok. Right of the top I knew Lilo and Stitch, but had to do some research for the another. I'm going with Dumbo, but I think they used watercolors in other movies before Dumbo as well. I'm not going to post a question til you give me the thumbs up.

:thumbsup2

Your Turn. I think there was a Silly Symphony or two, but I was going for features.

Rural Kansas.... Sorry been in bed with stomach flu, couldn't type!

Okay easy one.

Category: Characters
Difficulty:2
Question: What was Mickey Mouse's original name? For a bonus point who suggested the name change?

Ok, I'm not sure if i got that one right, but I will go ahead and post another question.

Category: Characters
Level: 2
Question: What two movies have characters named Nemo?

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea and Finding Nemo

Category: Movies
Level: 2
Question: What is the only Disney animated feature film that has a title character that doesn't speak?

Dumbo

Sorry about earlier we took a small car ride since I was cooped up in the house all weekend.

Okay...

Category: Theme Parks
Difficulty: 3
Question: In what ride (now gone) would you hear the song "It's Fun To Be Free?"

my sister LOVED that (mechanical engineer) so i have seen it on youtube many times!

Category: Parks/Disney History
Level: 3
Question: Who was the original sponsor of Carousel of Progress and what was the name of Disney's Pavilion at the 1964 worlds fair? (they go together)

Let's get this thread going again!

I believe the answer that was given is correct. It's your turn, captinhookedondisney :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter