"Mickey Mania" Disney Trivia Game!

Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorow.....

our driver on the way asked this very Question and i shouted out like a mad woman....much to my DHs shame and my DS shining pride( he is only 6 and to young to be embarressed yet)

Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorow.....

our driver on the way asked this very Question and i shouted out like a mad woman....much to my DHs shame and my DS shining pride( he is only 6 and to young to be embarressed yet)

You're up for the next question!

Category :Movies
Difficulty :3

In The Sword in the Stone what does Merlin call "The Greatest Force On Earth"

Had to double check my work:
Merlin: You know, lad, that love business is powerful stuff.
Arthur: Greater than gravity?
Merlin: Well, yes, in its own way... yes, I'd say it's the most powerful force on Earth.

I wonder if J.K. Rowling got her idea for Dumbledore and Harry from Arthur and Merlin??

Category: Movies
Diffiulty: 3
Question: What type of animal is the first that Stitch encounters upon his arrival to Hawaii?

Had to double check my work:
Merlin: You know, lad, that love business is powerful stuff.
Arthur: Greater than gravity?
Merlin: Well, yes, in its own way... yes, I'd say it's the most powerful force on Earth.

I wonder if J.K. Rowling got her idea for Dumbledore and Harry from Arthur and Merlin??

Diffiulty: 3
Question: What type of animal is the first that Stitch encounters upon his arrival to Hawaii?

Was it a frog?

It's been 3 days and I don't want this thread to die out so here it goes.

Parks
level 4
What are all parks can you find the Jungle Cruise at?

Difficulty: 4
Question: Name 2 Disney movies in which the background animations are done in Water Colors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter