"Mickey Mania" Disney Trivia Game!

yes. that was a lame one, wasn't it? lol

go ahead. do a good one! i wanna LOOK for an answer!

ok, here goes...

Category: TV
Level of Difficulty: Somewhere between 3 and 5 (depends on if you have preschoolers or not)

Question: Where did the kids on Little Einsteins recall (if you will call it that) "Rocket" from originally?

I have absoutely no clue bc i've never watched Little Ensteins however since its been more than 24 hours and no guess im going to guess...
outer space???

I have no idea . . . I've never seen Little Einsteins . . . come on, everyone! Put your thinking caps on! :headache:

OK, it's been way too long since the last one and I'd like to keep this post going! :goodvibes

Category: Movies
Level of Difficulty: 2
Question: What 3 Pixar movies are punned in the end credits of "Cars"? ("Cars" doesn't count as one!)

OK, it's been way too long since the last one and I'd like to keep this post going! :goodvibes

Question: What 3 Pixar movies are punned in the end credits of "Cars"? ("Cars" doesn't count as one!)

Well I have no idea so I am going to take a guess. Lets see... Finding Nemo, Toy Story and Monsters Inc.

Question: What did Andy get for Christmas at the end of Toy Story that was worse than Buzz?

From now on, when you answer a question and you're pretty sure you're correct, please try and think up a new question and put it in the same post as your answer to the previous question. Thanks! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter