Mickey Mail

Once you're within 30 days, start checking your mailbox. We got them 21 days prior - but our TA got them and I had to get them from her so there was a week delay. :)

Thanks
we should be getting it soon then. We check-inn on March 2nd.:cool1:

1990 to 1992 Off site
1994 and 1995 Off site
1998 and 1999 Off site
2000 to 2003 All star Sports
2004 to 2011 Pop Century
2012 The World was great again (Pop Century) without the kids for the 1st time
March 2013 Disneymoon with the kids
1362207649.jpg

We got ours a few weeks ago, but never got our Magical Express booklet & tags. Does that come after? Only 15 days left, I hope it comes in on time if so!

You should've gotten everything by now...I personally would call. I'm sure everything will be fine!!

We got ours a few weeks ago, but never got our Magical Express booklet & tags. Does that come after? Only 15 days left, I hope it comes in on time if so!

Give them a call. Our ME info came last week by delivery service (UPS I think.. it came Thursday). I have once booked too late for M.E. info to come on time. It was ok.. Unfortunately we had to pick up our own luggage but we took it to the desk and told them we never got the package in the mail and they booked us and let us get on right away. So worst case scenario you will need to go to the baggage carousel but you'll still be able to ride M.E.

But since you still have 2 weeks I think they should be able to deliver it to you in time if you call.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter