Mickey mail!!!

sblogs01

Earning My Ears
We arrive dec 15th at WL and we got our Mickey mail and dme mail today!!! The trip is a surprise for dd, and I've been keeping it since aug 18 but it keeps getting harder! Mickey mail is testing my strength!

7 :-) second visit for her- we took her for her 5th bday dec 2010. We have another child who knows all About the trip...baby sister(6 mos) :-) she helps me keep the secret

When does mickey mail usually come? We haven't received ours yet. We arrive Sat dec 1

When does mickey mail usually come? We haven't received ours yet. We arrive Sat dec 1

Varies for group. We got ours two weeks ago for about that same time frame, you may want to check with Disney.

Received ours last Thursday and we arrive the 10th!! Can't wait! Have a great time. :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I have been planning since may, so I feel you on the holding out for the surprise! Only 4 Weeks then we can tell the boys. : )

I'm arriving same time frame and haven't received mine yet. I'm using a TA, do they receive it first?

Yes your TA gets your mickey mail and forwards it to you it's just so it can be checked for accuracy!

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & POFQ Sept 8-15, 2013

Ok, so I am officially panicking!!!! My trip begins on Dec. 11th and we usually get our Mickey Mail about 35 to 40 days out, and I have gotten nothing this trip! We leave in 30 days!!!! I guess I will be calling WDW tomorrow! :worried:

We check in Dec 5th & I haven't gotten anything yet either. I don't worry until I get to the 14 days out mark! But we booked with my travel agency that I work for so they get the Mickey mail first and then mail it to me. Since I'm the guest I'll get it a wee bit earlier than another guest of mine may. But it will always arrive in time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter