Mickey mail - Flash Drive?

I did not get one for our September trip last year, but I just got one in the mail today for our early June trip. Both were booked as packages.

I wonder if you pay the vacation sooner they give you the flash drive because we waited to about a week before payment deadline to have the entire vacation paid?
I don't think that can have anything to do with it -- my reservation was only made a couple weeks ago and I've only paid the deposit so far.

I got my Flash Drive today for an October stay. I previously got a booklet with a magnet on the last page for the same stay. I added an additional room and that got me the Flash Drive I guess. I also have a stay booked for July only a booklet for that one with a magnet on the last page with important dates. No flash drive for that one either. All of my stays are through DVC.

I got a flash drive this year, last year I did receive a magnet. This Mickey flash drive is awesome!!!

Consider me a +1 in the group that booked with a bounce back (for a Feb 2015 trip) and received a flash drive.

The light up green Mickey is pretty nifty. :thumbsup2

I was surprised to get anything this early especially since my trip is not til june and I only put a down deposit on the trip

I just got this today and was so confused - was just about to come here to ask why a flash drive and already saw this thread going on.

What is the point of this thing? I have a Mac laptop and all it does is launch MDE website?

Am I missing something? :confused3

Got my flash drive today. We made our reservation the last week of December and for our vacation at the end of March. But I am having a problem. I can't get the special message sound to play. Can anyone help?

Got my flash drive today. We made our reservation the last week of December and for our vacation at the end of March. But I am having a problem. I can't get the special message sound to play. Can anyone help?

I can't even load the special message! :(

Got mine today. White. 1GB storage space. On it was a single .html file which links to online content/video.

I got mine today too. We just booked last week for our trip in September, which is ages away.

We got two about a year 1/2 ago for a split stay. Took several trips since then. Nothing. Just booked DVC stay for end of Nov. Got one a few days ago.

My DD reused the old ones. But she did say one just fell apart.

The reservation in Nov/Dec is split, will be interesting to see in we get one for the second part.

We got one yesterday. There was a short message from Edna of the Incredibles regarding Fast Pass Plus and Magic Bands and then a link to the MDE site.

My brother just got one in today's mail for his May trip. We also have a trip booked for end of May into June and I didn't get one. Didn't get one last year either. :confused3

Why don't I get one? I'm sad....

Carla

We got ours the other day as well. I wish they would have filled up the USB stick with useful things like park maps, schedules, maybe your reservation info.

I just got this today and was so confused - was just about to come here to ask why a flash drive and already saw this thread going on.

What is the point of this thing? I have a Mac laptop and all it does is launch MDE website?

Am I missing something? :confused3

Same here.
Received the Mickey flash drive last week, for our upcoming trip in April.
But when we plug it in our Mac, it just links to MDE.
:confused3:confused3:confused3

I got one the other day about 1 1/2 weeks after booking my Aug trip. I haven't had a chance to see what was on it just flipped through the little booklet they sent with it. I do like the box it came in though.

Our first trip staying on-site was this past New Years, and we didn't get the flash drive. We did a bounceback for Dec 2015 and we got the flash drive a few days ago.

I found an old usb charger that I had that faces up and put the flash drive in it. Now it's in my classroom near my door and I find myself holding up my wrist to it when I enter in the morning... it's like fastpass for my classroom!

disney_light.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter