Mickey Mail Arrived today!

scoobydooby

DIS Veteran
Can't believe it! We still have 34 days to go, I've never received my WDW package this early before. It's made me very excited!!!

Irritated about the whole gift card thing though and having to trek to World of Disney store to redeem a voucher for it. That will be a pain.

Given how big the World of Disney is and how much stuff is in there, by the time you reach the exit the gift card will be used up! ;)

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

That's amazing about getting it so early! We get it about two weeks prior to the trip.

Do you mean the free gift card they give when you book? I had no idea you had to go and redeem it. I was hoping it would come with Mickey mail :(

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Ours came yesterday, I was a right giddy kipper! Love the luggage tags, always done a VH package before, these were a lovely surprise! The gorgeous weather is making me even more excited!!!

Ours came yesterday, I was a right giddy kipper! Love the luggage tags, always done a VH package before, these were a lovely surprise! The gorgeous weather is making me even more excited!!!

I didn't get any luggage tags :(

I received our stuff today as well. No luggage tags for me either:(

We have never received luggage tags before either! I thought it was only if you was in the US you got them? Gutting!

We have booked with Dreams and was told we should get the tags with our package this time, but I believe we don't even get the package till we arrive lol

We got luggage tags on our last trip. They were neat, but we never used them!

Hope we get some this year too!

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Ours arrived today, seems very early as we don't go until 8th August, also we got our $500 gift card ($200 plus $300 for last years glitch), no luggage tags but we only booked hotel and tickets etc, no flights. I like the voucher booklet including free Boggy Creek airboat rides :thumbsup2

wow how exciting :dance3: we are 44 days away so now im going to be watching for ours everyday

ours arrived two days ago, but to our p.o. box in the states (where mickey thinks i live ;) )....
so my sister is going to mail them down to our hotel to be held for our arrival...
it doesn't have our tickets (since i purchased the tickets from disneyUK), so there are only a few voucers in the packet that i probably won't have time to use anyway...

We booked through Thompson...so although we won't get Mickey mail...I'm just waiting for the call to say our tickets have arrived! :D

woohooo :cool1:

Id heard about the gift cards needing to be exchanged, will have to plan a trip to Downtown aka Disney springs at the start of our trip :thumbsup2
Im sure we'll just spend them all in the store :rotfl2:

The luggage tags are only for the US now, they stopped sending them to the UK a couple of years ago.

We got luggage tags for our trip in May, both were Tinkerbelle ;)

Perhaps as a previous poster says it may be because we booked the flights through UK Disney too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter