Mickey Mail and Magical Express

Tinker12

Mouseketeer
We recieved our Mickey Mail and the Magical Express packet was printed on the Mickey Mail. I use to receiving ME separate with directions on how to get to ME in the airport, but not this time. It's all printed together. Is this new?

During our last visit to WDW, we noticed signs all over the airport providing directions to DME making it very easy to locate.

Have a great trip!!

About 30 days before you depart you will get a booklet in the mail from Magical Express that has your bar codes and yellow luggage tags. Inside that booklet there is a map of the airport and written directions on how to get to the bus. :)

Oh! I see you leave in one week. Do you not have your blue Magical Express booklet yet? It's a long rectangular shaped booklet with Mickey on the front. Usually it comes in a long white envelope with your luggage tags. If you just booked your trip within the last couple of days they typically will try to express mail that packet to you via FedEx next day or 2 day shipping. I would call Disney tomorrow to see if they have shipped it to you yet.

I recieved the Magical Express luggage yellow tags with my Mickey Mail. It was not separate as years past. There is a bar code outside of the Mickey Mail ans it has instructions around the airport on a pag e in the booklet next to my voucher for the arcade. It' s strange that they wrapped the itinery and ME together in the same booklet. Almost seems like Disney is trying to save money.

I recieved the Magical Express luggage yellow tags with my Mickey Mail. It was not separate as years past. There is a bar code outside of the Mickey Mail ans it has instructions around the airport on a pag e in the booklet next to my voucher for the arcade. It' s strange that they wrapped the itinery and ME together in the same booklet. Almost seems like Disney is trying to save money.

oh Ok, i see what you're saying now. I was confused there for a minute. :) That is how they send paperwork for packages, maybe last time you were booked as a room only reservation?

oh Ok, i see what you're saying now. I was confused there for a minute. :) That is how they send paperwork for packages, maybe last time you were booked as a room only reservation?

we got both for our package in Aug -- but no need stress if you got the yellow tags -- thats what matters!

Sorry for the confusion. The reservation is a package not room only. I do know that I called Disney 40 days out to give them the flight info. Maybe this has something to do with it. I plan to call Disney this week, just to make sure we are good to go with ME.

Sorry for the confusion. The reservation is a package not room only. I do know that I called Disney 40 days out to give them the flight info. Maybe this has something to do with it. I plan to call Disney this week, just to make sure we are good to go with ME.

I'm sure you're fine. All you need are the bar codes (1 for each person) and your yellow tags. :)

Opps! Only 1 bar code. The yellow luggage tags do have 4 different names on them though.... :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter