Mickey Light up Pens!

christinadei

<font color=red>Tagless for eternity (well, until
I found these at the Dollar General yesterday. They were $2 and are sooo cute. I'd heard about and seen the pooh ones, but wanted mickey, and I got what I wished for. Perfect for characters signing autograph books!

I got a 4 pack of Princess Light Up Pens from QVC. The best part is these pens have a lanyard attached so you can wear them around your neck and not lose them! They're Item #H88237 for anyone interested.

Cool, there is a Dollar General in our town. What section of the store are the pens located? I gotta have it!

They were by the registers. I didn't see it until I'd already paid, so I had to get her to ring it up seperate. I'm sure the people behind me werent' happy, but I couldn't leave without it! :goodvibes

I'll add that we bought a light up pen from the Dollar Store (non character, just flashing fun blue and red colors!)

anyway, it provided good opportunities for the characters, and with dd shy, I highly reccommend the light up pens!

Thanks for the QVC pen point :cool1:

I actually have the one from Dollar General and QVC. QVC is the princess pens and totally different in style.

I got the one from the Dollar General about 2 weeks ago. It was by the register. Mine is blue with blue feathers at the top. Mickey is on a spring and sticks out on top of the feathers. He then wiggles back and forth when then pen moves. The word "Disney" is on the barrel and it lights up when you write. It is TOTALLY cute and glad that I found it.

You have to check them out!!!

christinadei said:
They were by the registers. I didn't see it until I'd already paid, so I had to get her to ring it up seperate. I'm sure the people behind me werent' happy, but I couldn't leave without it! :goodvibes
I stopped by my local Dollar General on my way home from work. Wouldn't you know, they are all gone. The sales clerk said it was possible they would receive more. There are several stores within 30 miles and I will be checking for the pens. Thanks for the info.

christinadei said:
I stopped by my local Dollar General on my way home from work. Wouldn't you know, they are all gone. The sales clerk said it was possible they would receive more. There are several stores within 30 miles and I will be checking for the pens. Thanks for the info.

They had Minnie Mouse ones at our Dollar General. My girls got them in their Easter baskets and are just tooo cute :flower:

Suzanne

any one live in central n.j. the $$ store in Middletown in Shoprite plaza has alot of disney stuff. Disney pens metal ones Big princess lollypops disney liteup feather pens nailpolish with rubber ring pooh , bell candy tube things I think i have it all oh yea stickets little princess coin purses :cool1: I love it DH may not when he looks in the trunk of the car :earseek:

The Dollar General near me also just got in some lanyards for $1 with Tweety and Scooby-Doo on them. I asked a worker there if they had any :earsboy: ones and she said they are all sold out.

I did get a :earsgirl: light up pen for my niece.

I bought the minnie and mickey light up pens for the grandkids a couple of weeks ago we're taking them this month to wdw. Also bought a minnie/mickey night light for our room at the Dollar Tree. Amazing what you can find at the dollar stores.

Hi from snow Ontario Canada. Some one here made a bad April fools joke SNOW :cold:

Well at our dollar store, I found a Mickey pad of paper with a magnetic back and the back lable even said Disney World.I think I will had back this week to see what else Disney there is. ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter