• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey head- Stud earrings.

barbiecruiser

Mouseketeer
Hi
not sure if this is the right area for this
bUt in the theme parks or dtd i told my dbf i wanted the mickey head crystal earrings as a sort of belated bday gift. I know online you can get the studs and these other earrings for $28. Are there a pair of nicer studs that run around $30-40 for just the studs? I would like to wear the earrings everyday if he gets them for me

THanks

That's a hard question to answer, because there are so many designs of Mickey Head Crystal Earrings.... More details.. were they studs or hanging? Silver or gold...?

I got a pair at the World of Disney 2 years ago. They were $38. I recently lost one so I am hoping to find a new pair next week.

We jsut bought several pairs there. In Magic Kingdom you can get them in Arribas Brothers either on Main Street or the stand outside of Pirates they are the crystal ones that are around $38. We bought a Mickey pair and a Minnie pair and each switched one so we had one of each. The larger crystal looking ones they now have in clear and all kinds of colors in the jewlery store for about $10.50. which is just next to Arribas on Main street. They can also be found at Arribas Brothers at Downtown Disney and the large Disney store at Downtown Disney. Hope that helps! Good Luck!

I was hoping they had them in the parks since we are not going to DTD this trip. Now I can get them our first day there. Thanks

There are some on Disneyshopping.com right now, if I could wear earrings, I'd have purchased them! :)

My DH got a pair of 14k gold ones at the gift shop in Poly. They were for my anniversary. I cant wear non gold in my ears because the get infected so these are great. They were really pricey but I couldnt really say anything because they were a gift lol
I wear them almost everyday for over a year now. I love them.

I purchased some at the jewelry store on Main Street in 2008. They were Mickey cz stud earrings with gold posts. I paid right around $50 for them. I love them. I wear them everyday. Well worth the money.

There is also an Arribas Bros. location in the Germany pavilion at Epcot. I've never paid attention to their jewelry selection, though.

There is an Arribas Bros. at the Magic Kingdom. They also have a website where you may find what you are looking for. Also all of the stores on property have Mickey Stud earrings of different styles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter