Mickey Head Crazy Straws

CarlisleMom

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know where or how I can get some of the Mickey Mouse crazy straws that they sell in the food courts at the resorts?

My DH, while trying to be nice, has managed to ruin the 4 that we brought home on our last trip. He can not remember that straws do not go in the dishwasher!

You can call WDW Merchandising and order some. The # is 407-363-6200. Just tell them what you are looking for, where you purchased them and they will look them up and mail them to you (for a not so small fee).

Or find a nice person who is going to WDW and have them pick some up for you! :thumbsup2

Good luck!

i think i bought about 50 when we went 3 years ago and they are all gone now.. i used some for b-days and just when i needed a smile. dh laughed because everytime i went to the food court i picked up a couple, didn't know how many i had actually bought till i got home...lol!!!

You can call WDW Merchandising and order some. The # is 407-363-6200. Just tell them what you are looking for, where you purchased them and they will look them up and mail them to you (for a not so small fee).

Or find a nice person who is going to WDW and have them pick some up for you! :thumbsup2

Good luck!

yup for the first $0-$50 of merchandise it's $10 for shipping so I would try and buy something else with your straws to make the shipping worth it!

I bought some prepackaged chocolate covered marshmallows (a four pack) and those all came with mickey straws (4 of them)! I think I paid about $10 from the goofy candy store in downtown disney.

I tried this several months ago. I wanted to order them for my DD birthday party as favors. After the CM finally figured out what I was talking about, she checked around and said that they are only sold in the food courts and I could not order them. Maybe you will have better luck. We love those straws!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter