Mickey Groom Ears

DisneyFaeriePrincess

Chocolate and Mickey, what else could be better.
I have a huge favor to ask of all of you. I'm getting married in September and we're going to Disney World for a few days before our Disney Cruise for our honeymoon and we want to wear the bride and groom mickey hats the one day we're going to MK. Now my fiance hates the new groom ears that they have at disney now. I was wondering if anyone knew where to get the old mickey groom ears, the ones with the top hat with the ears on it. Or if anyone has an old pair that they don't want anymore, I would be happy to buy them. Thank you so much for your help!

I have a huge favor to ask of all of you. I'm getting married in September and we're going to Disney World for a few days before our Disney Cruise for our honeymoon and we want to wear the bride and groom mickey hats the one day we're going to MK. Now my fiance hates the new groom ears that they have at disney now. I was wondering if anyone knew where to get the old mickey groom ears, the ones with the top hat with the ears on it. Or if anyone has an old pair that they don't want anymore, I would be happy to buy them. Thank you so much for your help!

Your best bet is to check eBay regularly. This was a huge topic on the wedding/honeymoon boards and a lot of people are looking for the old ones, but you may get lucky! I was never able to find a pair unfortunately. :( good luck!

Curious... What do the new ones look like? What's differerent?

New
the_chapeau_groom_mickey_ears_large.jpg

Old
GroomTopHatEars.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter