"Mickey" gift for my 15 and 22 year old BILs

BridetobeDisney

DIS Veteran
I need suggestions for a gift but I'll give a little back story first. On all of our Disney trips, Mickey leaves a gift for my DS(4) in his car seat so that he sees it when we are getting in the car. My DH and I are taking our DS and my husband's brothers who are 15 and 22. I haven't found something for Mickey to leave DS yet but usually it's not hard to find something great on sale. But I want to make this special for my BILs too since this is their first time really experiencing Disney including staying on property and going to Disney table service restaurants. Tyson would also love for his uncles to get something too. They are pretty goofy and fun guys. I'm thinking possible shirts or a hat for each. Any ideas? And it doesn't have to be something with Mickey on it. I call it a Mickey gift because Mickey leaves it for my DS. ;)

Thanks!

I need suggestions for a gift but I'll give a little back story first. On all of our Disney trips, Mickey leaves a gift for my DS(4) in his car seat so that he sees it when we are getting in the car. My DH and I are taking our DS and my husband's brothers who are 15 and 22. I haven't found something for Mickey to leave DS yet but usually it's not hard to find something great on sale. But I want to make this special for my BILs too since this is their first time really experiencing Disney including staying on property and going to Disney table service restaurants. Tyson would also love for his uncles to get something too. They are pretty goofy and fun guys. I'm thinking possible shirts or a hat for each. Any ideas? And it doesn't have to be something with Mickey on it. I call it a Mickey gift because Mickey leaves it for my DS. ;)

Thanks!

What about tickets for the 2 of them to DisneyQuest? I have a 15 year old and I know he would like this.

Or, if you go the shirt route, what about shirts that say "I don't do matching T-Shirts" and have them wear them the same day?

Depends on how much money you are wanting to spend, maybe a order some candy from the Goofy Candy Store. Disney Gift Cards, Mickey wallets..

If they would wear them, either matching t-shirts or hats. FOOD FOOD FOOD.. is always good for that age guys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter