Mickey Garden Gnomes?

Belle402

DVC Member: Animal Kingdom Villas
Has anyone recently seen the Mickey garden gnomes for sale at WDW? Were they only available during flower and garden at Epcot? I remember reading someone bought one at a Germany gift shop.

Thanks,
Marianne

Yes the had them in DTD at World of Disney in the Home section last week.

Denise in MI

They were selling them just outside Soarin' in August 09.

86c88d83.jpg

I also saw them at Ft. Wilderness Campgrounds (the store near Trails End Buffet) just a week or so ago.

I bought mine earlier this summer at Disneystore.com They have free shipping from time to time.

They sell them right outside of Soarin in Epcot. Just saw them yesterday actually. :thumbsup2

They also have them at the Yankee Trader (close to Haunted Mansion). I saw them there 2 weeks ago.

We found ours at the showcase plaza in Epcot. I want to say the price was around $40 ... but please don't hold me to that.

Here is a pic of ours relaxing at our house. :goodvibes

IMAG0091.jpg

I spent my entire 10 day trip in July LOOKING FOR ONE (I had seen them in July '09 and didn't get one then :sad1:). Well there were none to be had two months ago. They also have not been on disneyshopping.com for a few month either.

I can't believe they are all over the place now. UGHHHHHHH

I would love to have a Mickey gnome. Do they sell them all year or just this time of the year ? I won't be in Disney World til December.

They can be ordered via WDW MDSE at

407 363-6200

(not open Sat or Sun). Price is 26.95 per the sticker on bottom of mine. BTW the height is 13"

I don't remember what we paid but in May we bought the garden gnome and a Mickey gnome windchime at the gift shop right outside of Soarin'. Last year we bought a rain gauge that is a Mickey gnome holding the tube the water goes in.

I was there about 2 weeks ago. I had to have this. It was so cool....I bought it outside of Soarin at the Land Pavilion. I paid 29.95.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter