Mickey footprints??

vlkleinh

Mouseketeer
Hi..I'm leaving in 15 hours...and losing my mind. Does anyone know what I would search to find a thread about leaving a note from mickey with footprints for kids? Basically, I'm looking for the feet template and the wording! Any ideas would REALLY help! Thank you, thank you thank you!

VK

Mickey's Grand Welcome...who knew that was the name of it!!!! Thanks SO MUCH!!!!

Yeah...I made those things. Glad you liked them! If anyone else wants to make them...you can look in the DISthread posted or you can look in the link in my signature and then in the "mickeys grand welcome" file. I also have grand welcomes from the princesses and tink! The thread gives lots of great ideas for how to make and use the things...so it is worth reading.

Yeah...I made those things. Glad you liked them! If anyone else wants to make them...you can look in the DISthread posted or you can look in the link in my signature and then in the "mickeys grand welcome" file. I also have grand welcomes from the princesses and tink! The thread gives lots of great ideas for how to make and use the things...so it is worth reading.

DOLLY,

YOUR SOO AMAZING to us DISbrides!!! :goodvibes:worship::worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter