Mickey flipped me off!

bananiem

It's like Annie Bananie only it's just Bananie M.<
As I was getting out of the car at the grocery store yesterday I noticed the car next to me had a white Mickey outline (think Calvin peeing on the car logo) with his middle finger stuck up!!
Seriously, who would put that on their car? I noticed they had a POC thing-y hanging from their rear view mirror too.

That's just wrong. Mickey would never flip people off.

We should stage an intervention for a guy with a bumper sticker like this - he obviously needs help!! :)

RhondaS said:
:confused3 But Mickey cannot flip people off, he doesn't have a middle finger. :laughing:

Exactly! And honestly, does it really matter? I personally hate the Calvin one, so why is this any worse?

Go to jail for this? Although you may not like it, the owner of the car has a protected right to put whatever he wants on the car.. think of all the bumper stickers that have curse words.

Cindy B said:
Go to jail for this? Although you may not like it, the owner of the car has a protected right to put whatever he wants on the car.. think of all the bumper stickers that have curse words.

.........uhhhhhhh I was kidding...... :)
I have serious doubts that I'll ever be in charge of the world!!

brittsmum1998 said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: jeez auntpolly I took you seriously :rotfl: :crazy:

:banana: Wow I had no idea that people could ever consider me "In charge of the World!!!!"

Cool! Maybe I should consider running! :rotfl:

When I had my van, I had a Disney topper on it. I think that was one reason I never wanted to give anyone hand gestures. (what would Mickey think)
Fast forward to last week, new car, no topper and I just had to do it! :rotfl:

Maleficent13 said:
Aunt Polly for Emperor of the Universe!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Can I be a princess instead? I've always dearly wanted to be a princess.

And everyone should adore me - not fear me.

auntpolly said:
Can I be a princess instead? I've always dearly wanted to be a princess.

And everyone should adore me - not fear me.

Sure! Aunt Polly for Princess of the Universe!! princess: :cheer2: :cheer2:

newmousecateer2 said:
You'll need ladies in waiting! I'll be one!!! :teeth:

Cool! But ladies in waiting don't have a whole lot of power - you can make up your own title if you like! But if you like "ladies in waiting" you can be chief lady in waiting!

I don't know.

I also don't know what makes people put those peeing Calvin stickers, those ridiculous fake spoilers and wings on their cars, those stickers with swear words on them, or stickers that say things like my kid beat the crap out of your honor student...etc. :confused3

I think it looks classless & tacky.

The only thing on my car is a magnetic Support the Troops ribbon and an ever changing Mickey antenna topper of the week...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter