Mickey Express Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to upload pics to photobucket or another server and link them over here to DIS.

HTH!!

No package :sad2: , I sent it priority with delivery confirmation. It shows delivered :confused3 . I'm going to call to see if it can be found.......

We asked at the front desk every day...you sent it to the Doubletree at DOwntown Disney right? I can also call, to see if it can be transferred to old key west or something...

Checking in to see how everything is going. Other than the missing package it seems everything is going okay. Have a safe trip alceiajab!!!!!!

Hello :wave2:
I just got an update from aleciajab on the stroller (she is there now), and thought I would post what she has to say:

We are about finished with our trip. :( I just wanted to give you a quick update on the stroller. It is really doing great. The part that everyone has been talking about....one seat not staying in the upright position...has absolutely not been a problem at all for us. It is not reclined that much further back than the other seat. Really the "upright" seat is pretty reclined itself. We do not have a strap on it and have been just fine with it. The only part that has been any trouble at all is that it needs a nut put on to help keep the canopy in place, but even that has not been a problem for us. There is a hole the screw fits into, and for the most part stays in place, unless bumped pretty hard. Overall, it has worked out amazingly well for us. I have no complaints at all. That patch that people have mentioned is coming off, but really you hardly ever see that anyway between having a child or "stuff" in the seat!

I emailed her back to find out if the strap ever made it down or not. Does anyone know? Also, anyone know what size nut it would take? We could certainly take one down with us to repair it.

Hello :wave2:
I just got an update from aleciajab on the stroller (she is there now), and thought I would post what she has to say:

We are about finished with our trip. :( I just wanted to give you a quick update on the stroller. It is really doing great. The part that everyone has been talking about....one seat not staying in the upright position...has absolutely not been a problem at all for us. It is not reclined that much further back than the other seat. Really the "upright" seat is pretty reclined itself. We do not have a strap on it and have been just fine with it. The only part that has been any trouble at all is that it needs a nut put on to help keep the canopy in place, but even that has not been a problem for us. There is a hole the screw fits into, and for the most part stays in place, unless bumped pretty hard. Overall, it has worked out amazingly well for us. I have no complaints at all. That patch that people have mentioned is coming off, but really you hardly ever see that anyway between having a child or "stuff" in the seat!

I emailed her back to find out if the strap ever made it down or not. Does anyone know? Also, anyone know what size nut it would take? We could certainly take one down with us to repair it.

If you do speak with her can you have her check again at the front desk for the package (it would be in a priority flat rate envelope). This is the 2nd one I have sent, and has cost me over $20 in supplies and priority postage.

I'm not sure what size screw it would take, maybe a little crazy glue will keep it in place?

If you do speak with her can you have her check again at the front desk for the package (it would be in a priority flat rate envelope). This is the 2nd one I have sent, this has cost me over $20 in supplies and priority postage.

I'm not sure what size screw it would take, maybe a little crazy glue will keep it in place?

I emailed her and have asked her to check. Hopefully she will check her email again tonight or tomorrow.

I also emailed InStep (the manufacturer of the stroller) directly and asked what size bolt it would take. Hopefully I will hear back from them before we leave and can take one down to replace it.

urgoinagain- I am more than happy to reimburse you some of what you have put into trying to get the stroller in tip top shape. :goodvibes

Hi All!

I'm checking in real quick to let you know that we DID get the package! :thumbsup2 It arrived on Tuesday (I think??). I'm so sorry that I never thought to tell urgoinagain that! I bet you can about imagine that I haven't had much time to think of anything! We are patiently (HA) waiting :hourglass for the rain to stop this a.m. so we can enjoy our LAST day here!! :sad:

I really can't answer what size nut the stroller would take. I will have my dad look and try to get back on here...no promises though.

I contacted the stroller manufacturer, and they are sending a replacement nut and bolt :cool1: .

Aleciajab-- I am doing a "no more rain" dance for you right now- enjoy your last day there.:goodvibes

I'm looking for a double stroller for March 21st -march 27th at pop century, new to this and don't know if this is the right procedure. Please direct me in the right direction Thanks

Is there a stroller available from Feb. 12-17th? We are staying at the All Star Sports. If so, please send me details.
Thanks
Jill

help I keep clicking and I am tryign to find a stroller swap for June 10-15th if available please let me know. I am staying at POP, 2 girls in tow, thanks so much for help.
:cool1:

We will be at Disney (first trip ever) May 6-13, 2009.
Just wondering if these dates are still available and the details. We will be staying at Animal Kingdom Villas.
Thanks
Jessica

Hi everyone, well we've come to the end of the swap. The stroller was donated, but I'm not sure if it will be of any good. The last person said it was in pretty bad shape, but at least it made it through!

Thanks to everyone who participated, next time around we'll use a better stroller and only keep it open for a few months....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter