Mickey Express Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

urgoinagain - I am so JEALOUS!!! You are going back in DEC :banana: Lucky you!

Nicole - thank you for the very sweet compliment :hug:

I can't believe we leave in about 35 hours :cheer2: Yippee. I am about half way packed and will do the rest tomorrow!!

Thanks so much for this swap and all your hard work urgoinagain

Code:
Hope you and everyone have lots of fun. Enjoy the stroller!
Code:

Thank you!! My mom made it tonight and will meet us at the airport tomorrow :yay:

The kids are going to be shocked. We are planning to wake them at 4:30 am - they are going to be totally confused!

Talk to you all later :hug:

Code:
Code:

Thank you!! My mom made it tonight and will meet us at the airport tomorrow :yay:

The kids are going to be shocked. We are planning to wake them at 4:30 am - they are going to be totally confused!

Talk to you all later :hug:

disneymoon95, have a safe trip and lots of fun. I look forward to hearing all about your trip!!!! Make sure you take a picture when your kids figure out what is going on.....:hug:

I am looking at the dates of October 28- Nov 3. Are these open?

I am really new to the swaps and the search isn't working.
Do you pay with Paypal?
Do they store this in luggage services? If I am passing this off to someone how do you do that? Call and they meet you in lobby at certain time?

So sorry for the newbie questions.

TIA

I am looking at the dates of October 28- Nov 3. Are these open?

I am really new to the swaps and the search isn't working.
Do you pay with Paypal?
Do they store this in luggage services? If I am passing this off to someone how do you do that? Call and they meet you in lobby at certain time?

So sorry for the newbie questions.

TIA
Sent you a pm.:hippie:

Hi Urgoin,

I am interested in 12/20 - 12/26. Our dates or actually 12/18 - 12/26 but it is better than not having a double at all.

Let me know if these dates are available still.

Carol

We're going 3/7-3/14 if the swap is still going - I would be interested. Never done one of these before so any info you can provide would be great!

I am interested for the Nov 23-29th is it still available? also do you know the weight capacity??

Hi everyone! Disneymooon95 will be home soon and drdisney will soon be on their way :woohoo: . So far everything seems to be running smoothly! We are closing up alot of our gaps.

The stroller has already been paid for, I have 2 more payments coming in, so 1 or 2 more and we will be all paid for :cool1: . I am going to check with the next couple of swappers to see how the basket is doing we may have to get another if that is not holding up. Can anyone think of anything else they would like for the stroller? A few suggestions:
* a cup holder for the kids
* a better storage console, the one it comes with is a little bag.
* maybe another parasol? I'll check with disneymoon95 to see how it worked when she gets in.
* how about battery operated lights (kind of like christmas lights) this one may be a little silly?
* maybe a pal Mickey

Please if you can think of anything let me know!!!:love:

we are back :sad1:

Everything about our vacation was GREAT!!

One afternoon of rain, great temps - mild compared to last year and the stroller was FANTASTIC :thumbsup2

We picked it up at bell hop from risey94 the afternoon we arrived. The switch was effortless. We did not use the umbrella at all. The basket underneath stored a bunch of stuff and we always left the rain protector tied to the top of the stroller but would roll it up when not in use and put over the stroller when on a ride.

It pushed and turned so easily. I am so glad we were able to participate in this swap! When our time was up my DH brought it to drdisneys resort and left it for them at bell hop since they were not checking in until later today. Could not have worked out better :yay:

The kids were totally suprised about the trip. We had so much fun. My oldest was picked to do the Jedi Training, middle son was tall enough this time to do RNR and LOVED it.

Another great Disney trip. They go so fast - can't believe it is already over :sad2:

Off to finish unpacking!

we are back :sad1:

Everything about our vacation was GREAT!!

One afternoon of rain, great temps - mild compared to last year and the stroller was FANTASTIC :thumbsup2

We picked it up at bell hop from risey94 the afternoon we arrived. The switch was effortless. We did not use the umbrella at all. The basket underneath stored a bunch of stuff and we always left the rain protector tied to the top of the stroller but would roll it up when not in use and put over the stroller when on a ride.

It pushed and turned so easily. I am so glad we were able to participate in this swap! When our time was up my DH brought it to drdisneys resort and left it for them at bell hop since they were not checking in until later today. Could not have worked out better :yay:

The kids were totally suprised about the trip. We had so much fun. My oldest was picked to do the Jedi Training, middle son was tall enough this time to do RNR and LOVED it.

Another great Disney trip. They go so fast - can't believe it is already over :sad2:

Off to finish unpacking!
HI!!! It's been lonely around here with out you:sad1: . I so glad your trip was great, and that your son was picked:ewok: . What a great surprise for your kids. :love: I'll pm you later. Thank you for everything.:goodvibes

Welcome back Disneymoon95! So glad to hear that the surprise worked out well and that your family had a good trip! :goodvibes

urgoinagain? Am I guessing correctly from your name that you go to WDW a lot? :) I just noticed your ticker...does that mean you get to spend a magical Christmas there? What fun!

A cup holder and a storage console both sound great to me! If the money is there a Pal Mickey would be super fun too! I'm perfectly happy with it "as is" too! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter