Mickey Express Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured out how to post a picture :cool1: . Check out the first post to see what is included as of right now.:woohoo:

Code:
We leave 7am on the 16th. Should be in Orlando by 930am.

:beach:
Code:

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

A little happy dance for you!! So are you packed and ready to go? I am trying to figure out how and when to pack w/o the kids knowing! :scared1: I keep "stealing" clothes from them and so far so good. It will be a challenge to pull it off...

urgoinagain

The pictures on pg. 1 look GREAT!!! I am so excited. Thanks so much for all of your hard work and efforts. :cheer2:

disneymoon95, these last couple of days are the hardest! I know how bad you want to tell them. Good Luck! It's worth the look on their faces.

I thought of something about the stroller. At MK you have to use the handicap entrance. We got stuck a few times in the other gates! I think that was the only park we had a problem.

Code:
I thought of something about the stroller. At MK you have to use the handicap entrance. We got stuck a few times in the other gates! I think that was the only park we had a problem.
Code:

Thanks for the tip. My dh started packing last night! He must be anxious too because he is NEVER that prepared. It's coming fast :cool1:

Code:
Code:

SURE - THE MORE THE MERRIER :dance3:

I heard from Risey that the swap went well! So far so good :cool1:

A bit more packing and we are ready to go :banana:

I'll glad everything is smooth so far.:cheer2:

Disneymoon95 you sent me some pixie dust, we're going back for free dining in Dec. :banana:, bad news the stroller isn't available :rotfl2: ! It's okay I think we are going to leave 2 of my dd's home. (not sure if I am happy or sad about that :confused: )

HAVE FUN:flower3: Thanks for everything:hug:

Hello everyone
I am back from Disneyworld! So so so hot there!
Urgoingagain, sorry for the late response, I have received both the sunshade and storage bag on Wed and Friday. Stroller was handed to another swapper.
Thanks for organizing this stroller swap..

Hello everyone
I am back from Disneyworld! So so so hot there!
Urgoingagain, sorry for the late response, I have received both the sunshade and storage bag on Wed and Friday. Stroller was handed to another swapper.
Thanks for organizing this stroller swap..

The heat was horrible wasn't it. We've been around this time before, I don't remember it that hot.

I hope your trip was fun, tell us more when you have a minute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter