Mickey Express Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fine with any kind of sunshade you order! Disney is really hard in the heat, isn't it? I've done it in the hottest part of summer and also the coolest part of the year and you're able to enjoy it more when you're not sweating!

I'm not picky about the sunshade either...if you say the parasol is good-I'm good with it too! :) Sorry for the hot weather! Glad to hear you at least got "compensated" for listening to the DVC pitch. A VIP fastpass just might make that worth it!

counting down to my vacation on Monday the 8th... wohoo!
Disneymoon, will be in touch with you on the stroller soon.

everyone here have a good weekeend!!

I'm excited for you :yay:. I ordered the bag and parasol, it will be shipped to you at the resort!:thumbsup2

Dear urgoingagain,
Just wondering when it arrives, so I can go pick it up from the reception?
Anyways, thanks so much for making this stroller swap going, also thank you again for putting so much effort and getting us the extras...kudos & hugs to you..

Dear urgoingagain,
Just wondering when it arrives, so I can go pick it up from the reception?
Anyways, thanks so much for making this stroller swap going, also thank you again for putting so much effort and getting us the extras...kudos & hugs to you..
I don't know when the package is going to ship yet, I know you will already be there by the time I find out. The front desk should call you when the package arrives. I will track the package here and give you a call on the day it is signed for, then all you will have to do is go to the concierge and they will get it for you.
It's almost time:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Could anyone tell me how to post pictures? I remember something about photobucket, but can't remember from there.....

Code:
Code:

Nicole,

Have a great vacation.:woohoo: It looks as if Ike may cooperate for you while at the World and go more to the West. I hope everyone in it's path is safe and is free of damage.

Look forward to hearing from you! I can't believe it is almost our turn:yay:

Do you still have my contact info? I am sure you do, but just want to double check!

urgoinagain - sorry I don't know anything about posting pictures either so no help here!!

Amy

Is it a hassle getting a stroller on and off if using the Disney transportation buses?

Thanks urgoingagain. You sure are a very competent and organized person.:goodvibes
disneymoon, yes I have printed out the PMs with your info and it is in my carry on luggage. I will make sure that we all will follow on with urgoingagain's stroller swap legacy:lmao:. I will text you once I get the stroller and I hope you are okay with it. I won't have an internet access so at least someone can help update the status of the stroller. Thanks in advance. Yes, I was worried about Hurricane Ike too, can't believe one hurricane after another, it's really scary.
By the way, I am so very excited yet exhausted, feel like I need another vacation to destress this Disney vacation.

Code:
Is it a hassle getting a stroller on and off if using the Disney transportation buses?
Code:

I don't know about Disney transportation because we have only stayed at Shades of Green. We never saw any hassles on SOG busses. Just try to use the back entrance if it is open. Maybe someone else will be able to chime in here too :)

Thanks urgoingagain. You sure are a very competent and organized person.:goodvibes
disneymoon, yes I have printed out the PMs with your info and it is in my carry on luggage. I will make sure that we all will follow on with urgoingagain's stroller swap legacy:lmao:. I will text you once I get the stroller and I hope you are okay with it. I won't have an internet access so at least someone can help update the status of the stroller. Thanks in advance. Yes, I was worried about Hurricane Ike too, can't believe one hurricane after another, it's really scary.
By the way, I am so very excited yet exhausted, feel like I need another vacation to destress this Disney vacation.
nicolewc if you are still here I hope you have a fun and safe trip. I know what you mean about another vacation, I'm finally recovering from my trip and my pre-trip excitement.
I can't wait to hear about your trip!

Another swapper is off to the happiest place on earth! Have a great time Nicole :goodvibes . After you is ME :cool1:

My mom called last night and is so excited! She is coming with us and has not been to WDW since the late 70's! I can't wait. I finished making my signs for my boys to hold up during Jedi Training Academy :worship: (they NEED to be picked) or this vacation will have been a bust. My 7 yo is seriously addicted to Star Wars :sad2:

My husband keeps saying "your the best mom". I think I am just trying to add to the magic but I like to think that I am the best mom for my kids! Off to clean a very messy 4 yo room :sad2:

Code:
Are there ANY dates available for Sept 16-26? I wanted to try this our even if it is only a couple days.
Code:

Nicole is at the World now and has it until Sept. 17. Once she leaves you could use it until I get there on Sept. 20th :thumbsup2

We are not arriving until noon. We are staying offsite and cannot check in until 4:00 (unless a miracle happens & we can check in early!). While I stay at the resort and swim & relax with the kids, my husband was going to go to Shades of Green and buy our park tickets, pick up the stroller at POP and do some grocery shopping.

Depending on where you are that day it would be great if we could work out a face to face swap. I think we are planning on doing MK that night.

Let me know what you think.

Amy (disneymoon95)

I PM'd you. Did you receive? Can you put me down for 10/3-7th? Even if drdisney has until the 4th I can get by with my single umbrella stroller for one day. Maybe we can arrange a face to face hand off. I just need to know what info I need to send you and how. Reservation #, payment info, etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter