Mickey Express Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh..also, this is our first trip and of course I am a planning freak. So I was wondering if anyone else had been in mid-October. What are the temps. like and how much rain is likely? I have looked on some weather sites, but they aren't as helpful as I would like.

okay..going for my 10th post. urgoinagain?, I know you are in Disney, so don't worry about getting back to me right away, but let me know how you want me to pay. I saw some earlier chatter, but I have no idea what you are talking about. :confused3 I need to find a post that tells me how to do all of this stuff.:goodvibes

Thanks to all for your help!!

Code:
Oh..also, this is our first trip and of course I am a planning freak. So I was wondering if anyone else had been in mid-October. What are the temps. like and how much rain is likely? I have looked on some weather sites, but they aren't as helpful as I would like.
Code:

The last time we went in Oct. (15-25) was in 1995! I have pictures with us in shorts and lightweight jackets (for evening). I don't remember the weather but it must have been warm. I know we spent time and the pool and visited the ocean and went in the water. Sorry it's not much help!

Now last year we left the World on Oct. 1 and it was still HOT! Never once wore jackets and had some rain maybe 3 out of 10 days. One day it did rain off and on for most of the day.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Told my DH yesterday "we are now on the weeks countdown - no more months!"

Bought our ponchos & got our Pal Mickey from Craigslist yesterday!! :cool1:

I am sooooo excited -

:banana: :cool1: :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

Yay for you!! That is soo exciting! I kept telling my DS that we were down to 4 1/2 months when I finally realized that my ticker in my signature was wrong! :eek: Ugh. Still though-less than 6 months is great to me considering I thought we would NEVER get to go on this trip! :)

Thanks!! That does help. I didn't figure we would need jackets. I just wonder how hot it will still be. :sunny:

Trying to wait patiently, :rotfl: :banana: :cool1: - or not, to hear how the stroller is working!

Hope urgoinagain? is having a great vacation!

I'm the next swapper going out...we leave in 3 days! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Hurricane Gustav looks like it may head in the direction of home rather than vacation...grrr. I've been watching it since it was just a number, worried that it might head to sunny Florida. Now it seems that it will head into the Gulf, which is terrible, because then it will definitely make landfall somewhere.

We're not canceling our trip, but it adds more to the "to-do" list before Friday. Gotta get the house hurricane ready just in case he rolls this way! Fun, fun, fun!

:yay: have fun in your coming trip....next in line will be my trip, wohoo! Hope you enjoy the stroller too, keep in touch..

Just posting to see how my countdown ticker looks.

urgoinagain, Hope you are having a fabulous trip!!

Thank you Nicolelwc and aleciajab! Keep the happy thoughts rolling! :rotfl:

Nicolelwc - I'll see you soon! Are you packed and ready to go??? LOL! I've been packed for a month! I'm worse than the kids! You know the commercial with the family going to Disney and the kids are too excited to sleep? Thats me...LOL!

Hmm, I just logged on and I saw a green light indicating that you might still be around, that's so true that you are the kid who is so extremely excited and can't sleep. Hope that you catch some sleep before your trip.

Yes, I have packed some of mine, DS 2 and hubbie's stuffs. Actually could not figure what to actually pack, also a little procastinate, maybe I need some motivation :rotfl:

I really hope you and everyone have fun, Windy especially your DD, she is gonna be so happy and surprised!!

All other stroller swaps have been added to the sticky :cool1:

Hopefully we can fill up some more spaces. Thank you mad4themouse :)

We had school orientation last night - nervous about telling teachers that kids will be gone for a week!

It is getting so hard to keep this secret from the kids. I can't believe it is finally almost here!!!

disneymoon95-I'm nervous about telling my DS's teacher too! I'm going to wait a couple weeks. She seems pretty nice, so I'm not too worried, but still nervous!!:confused:

I think the teachers will be fine with them being gone. I think what I am nervous about is that they might slip and tell the boys to have a great vacation. :scared1: For that reason I think I may not tell the teachers where we are going and to remind them that the kids don't know either.

This secret from the kids is driving me nuts!!

I am curious to hear how the stroller worked on the first leg of it's travels through the World!! popcorn:: Let us know when you can urgoinagain?

I think the teachers will be fine with them being gone. I think what I am nervous about is that they might slip and tell the boys to have a great vacation. :scared1: For that reason I think I may not tell the teachers where we are going and to remind them that the kids don't know either.

This secret from the kids is driving me nuts!!

Good point! Sometimes I wish I would have kept our trip a secret from my boys, but it has been fun planning stuff with my oldest. Win-win either way you look at it! Good for you for being strong-I don't think I could have been! :goodvibes

Windy-Have a fun and safe trip!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter