Mickey Express Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure hope Fay is gone by the time you get there urgoinagain?!!

Maybe if we pray to the weather gods :worship: :worship: :worship: , Fay will start to move out of Fl. I feel so bad for all those people who work so hard all year long to go on vacation. I am sure most of them are making the best out of a not so perfect situation.

I am out all day but will check back again later for rules :thumbsup2

I sure hope Fay is gone by the time you get there urgoinagain?!!

Maybe if we pray to the weather gods :worship: :worship: :worship: , Fay will start to move out of Fl. I feel so bad for all those people who work so hard all year long to go on vacation. I am sure most of them are making the best out of a not so perfect situation.

I am out all day but will check back again later for rules :thumbsup2

Looks like we should only get the tail of her on Sat morning!

I'll be getting to the rules soon, I'm just trying to get things in order before we leave.:yay:

Hi everyone, we're leaving tomorrow :woohoo:. I just wanted to post a few things to remember....

****Please keep the stroller in the same condition as you would expect to receive it. A good wipe down before you hand it off would be nice. Also if you are doing any laundry (who does laundry on vacation? :rolleyes1) could you throw the seat cover in?
I don't think we need a dry goods only, we're in Disneyworld, just please wipe up your mess.
****If you have to leave the stroller with luggage services, remember to get a CLAIM TICKET. Also make sure you have the correct info taped on the box. I will provide a marker, tape and paper. Please keep the claim ticket and forward the numbers to me and the next person on the list.
****You must make contact with the person in front of you to arrange the swap.
****If the stroller gets wet and it is going to be in storage, could you make sure it is dry before you store it. I would hate for anyone to get a musty stroller. Also the rain cover should be dry before you store it.
****Make sure to use the rain cover! Then the above will not be a problem. You should keep the rain cover handy the showers in Florida are so sudden. When you go into a ride or show, it is always better to cover the stroller.
****Last but not least, I am not responsible if anything happens to this stroller. This is a chance we are all taking. I hope no one will even think to ruin another family's vacation. I will help with everything as best as I can.

I think I've covered everything, if anyone thinks of anything else please let me know.

We're hitting the road :drive: Disneyworld here we come! I'll be checking in every few days. Wendy I'll be in touch........

Hi-

Sorry, but I am very new to the whole web board thing. I would like to be in the swap. We will be staying at POP from Oct. 15-20. Is this still available? Also, how much is it? Thanks!

cwright,

urgoinagain? will put you into the "official" list when she gets more settled on vacation. The charge is $15.00 for your length of stay and the swap is located at POP.

To get your post # up just keep asking questions. You will also need to contact the person before/after you to exchange information.

Welcome aboard!
disneymoon95 :flower3:

Thanks for organizing this swap! I would be interested in January 25-31. Please let me know if these dates are open and how I can get payment to you.

urgoinagain? - I know you are gone, so reply whenever it's convenient! Have a great time! :) :) Could also let me know how this stroller would work for a small 7 year old. He is a pretty small for his age. He will walk most of the time, but I would love to have the option available for him to ride if needed. Thank you!

Hi! I PM'ed the OP before I read the whole thread and now I see that's she's in WDW! :woohoo: I would be interested in Nov 8-14, if it's still available. Thanks!

Nee Nee and Biddy & aleciajab

:banana: Welcome :banana:

Your dates are open. As you have already noticed, urgoinagain? is on her vacation - thanks for waiting for her reply :rolleyes1

disneymoon95

Hi-

Thanks disneymoon95 for all of your help. Everyone bear with me while I post some things to get my post count up so that I can PM.

Thanks!:rotfl:

So I have been reading through the posts. Is there going to be an extra sunscreen with it, or is it just the rain cover? Or am I completely off?

As of right now the stroller does not have an extra shade that I am aware of. urgoinagain? purchased a rain cover. Not sure of future plans. I think she was trying to get enough swappers to cover the costs up to this point and then maybe add more "frills" to the stroller if the $$ was there.

I just can't wait for it to be my turn :yay: :yay: :yay:

urgoinagain? -Forget my question about how it would work for my 7 year old DS! I just read the whole thread a little closer and found my answer! It will work great for us as we will be well under the 100# limit! Yay! :cool1:

Can't wait to hear how the stroller worked for you and how your trip was! :)

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Told my DH yesterday "we are now on the weeks countdown - no more months!"

Bought our ponchos & got our Pal Mickey from Craigslist yesterday!! :cool1:

I am sooooo excited -

Good...I was not worried about the shade, but I am glad that there will be a rain cover. Soggy kids..now that would make for a fun day at the park!!:laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter